My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Christmas Tree Decorations

Default Christmas Tree Decorations

Hello Everyone, I have started in Christmas (with 6 kids I have to start early)
    Anyways, I have been looking for tree decorations on here and I have only found a few, I want to buy them here on eBid instead from the dark side.
    Every year my tree has a theme and this year is is "Christmas Around The World" So if anyone has decorations please let me know when you list them, they don't have to be new but I am hoping for decorations that kind of represent different places. I would like to have decorations from everywhere..
    Thanks so much,
    Amy

I don't have any of that type, but good luck in your search

View klj's Feedback (+3320)
    All-About klj
    View klj's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by heidelbergreece View Post
    Hello Everyone, I have started in Christmas (with 6 kids I have to start early)
    Anyways, I have been looking for tree decorations on here and I have only found a few, I want to buy them here on eBid instead from the dark side.
    Every year my tree has a theme and this year is is "Christmas Around The World" So if anyone has decorations please let me know when you list them, they don't have to be new but I am hoping for decorations that kind of represent different places. I would like to have decorations from everywhere..
    Thanks so much,
    Amy
    I expect you will be bombarded with British replies rather soon!

Amy,

You might even get a few from Ireland. Will be doing some for this site soon.

I would love to have them from everywhere, I just think it would be nice to have a tree full of decorations from different places. I would love to see ornaments from various places and the difference in them. I have seen that different places usually have different looking versions of Santa Claus and probably lots of other characters. Plus I could kind of make it a little educational for my kids without them realizing it.

Quote Originally Posted by CelticCraft View Post
    Amy,

You might even get a few from Ireland. Will be doing some for this site soon.
    I hope to get some I have always dreamed of going to Ireland and would love to have decorations from there. I will keep a watch on your auctions.

Hi there.
    If you check out my new lines store, I have some listed there.
    Thanks.
    Dan

Quote Originally Posted by heidelbergreece View Post
    I hope to get some I have always dreamed of going to Ireland and would love to have decorations from there. I will keep a watch on your auctions.
    Amy,

Maybe when all those children have flown the nest you might come and visit. I have only been to America once, probably one of the best experiences of my life. Hope to go again some day when I'm old and grey probably.

I'll design them with you in mind and make some celtic designs so you'll know where they came from.

Thread Information