Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Loughborough, Leicestershire, United Kingdom
    View sparklybits's Feedback (+5050)
    All-About sparklybits
    View sparklybits's Listings
    Forum Posts

im sorry ive added some new ones too and i have loads of new stuff coming next week so il make it up with some more , who is on guard duty ? they keep letting those pesky buyers in hows am i supposed to keep it over 1000 when they keep sneeking past and buying them

View klj's Feedback (+3320)
    All-About klj
    View klj's Listings
    Forum Posts

I'm way behind on getting more listings up. Would love to blame it on the Olympics (which I did watch alot!), but really think I need some inspiration. am I asking for it now?

Loughborough, Leicestershire, United Kingdom
    View sparklybits's Feedback (+5050)
    All-About sparklybits
    View sparklybits's Listings
    Forum Posts

must admit klj i was feeling a bit like that last week then i got a few sales well about 12 and i suddenly realised there are buyer's out there and so off i went again listing , keep your chin up i think sept is going to get lot busier especially after the dark side have hiked up there fee's yet again !!! thank god im out of there

View klj's Feedback (+3320)
    All-About klj
    View klj's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sparklybits View Post
    must admit klj i was feeling a bit like that last week then i got a few sales well about 12 and i suddenly realised there are buyer's out there and so off i went again listing , keep your chin up i think sept is going to get lot busier especially after the dark side have hiked up there fee's yet again !!! thank god im out of there
    Thanks Bits! My sales have been pretty good too, and I am excited about the growth here (also glad I'm not over there paying those fees on all these items!). So will follow your lead and think about the buyers!
    Just don't tell the Sgt. Major OK?

Quote Originally Posted by klj View Post
    I'm way behind on getting more listings up. Would love to blame it on the Olympics (which I did watch alot!), but really think I need some inspiration. am I asking for it now?
    I've been a bit like it - August has been very poor for me so far. Had 2 weeks without any sales and was starting to feel quite disheartened. Silly really, because after 4years of online trading, I should know by now that August used to be like that for me on the other site as well.

Forum Saint
    View penny291's Feedback (+1190)
    All-About penny291
    View penny291's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi, Private Penny here, sorry I did'nt get the listings done I wanted to but will really get set in this week otherwise will never get promotion, been out all day so am too tired to list tonight***

Quote Originally Posted by klj View Post
    Right Private Klj I've asked the chaps to bring a little cleaning job around for you!

........ or if you are too busy listing ... of course I might excuse you ! (I always like to inspire my troops!!!)

Quote Originally Posted by penny291 View Post
    Hi, Private Penny here, sorry I did'nt get the listings done I wanted to but will really get set in this week otherwise will never get promotion, been out all day so am too tired to list tonight***

Too tired to list?! Gasp - you had better not let the Captain hear that !!! You had better start quaking in your boots Private Penny it will save time later when she arrives!

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

I seem to be a bit unenthusiastic at the moment. It must be the lack of sales. I shall look forward to the YDC. it sort gets us all a bit mad, but it's such fun!!!

Forum Saint
    View penny291's Feedback (+1190)
    All-About penny291
    View penny291's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post

Too tired to list?! Gasp - you had better not let the Captain hear that !!! You had better start quaking in your boots Private Penny it will save time later when she arrives!
    Eeek am quaking already

Thread Information