eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Question about renewing account

Forum Newbie
    View FunCakesForYou's Feedback (+189)
    All-About FunCakesForYou
    View FunCakesForYou's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Question about renewing account

I purchased a 30 day account, which I guess expired today. I did not receive any reminder or notice about renewing or when it ended. I can't log in today. If I go in and pay right now will all my auctions still be listed?

Quote Originally Posted by FunCakesForYou View Post
    I purchased a 30 day account, which I guess expired today. I did not receive any reminder or notice about renewing or when it ended. I can't log in today. If I go in and pay right now will all my auctions still be listed?
    Are you meaning the 30day seller+ subscription?

Why can you not log in?, Your account is not closed just because the 30 day period is over, and normally the subscription continues until you cancel it. This is stated when you sign up for the 30 day seller+ subscription.

But I have just noticed something very strange.

This is what I see
    Name:  funcakes.JPG
Views: 54
Size:  22.0 KB

I thenclicked on the 92, but it only shows me 78 auctions.

My suggestion is email support@ebid.tv and explain, point them to this thread if need be, explain clearly, then go from there.

South Queensferry, West Lothian, United Kingdom
    View HannaHolly's Feedback (+3177)
    All-About HannaHolly
    View HannaHolly's Listings
    Forum Posts

You took out a thirty day recurring subscription ( it does tell you when you first set the subscription up) so unless you went into your 'my subscriptions' area to downgrade your account and stop the subscription, ebid will have tried to deduct your next payment automatically when it was due. Are you sure the payment wasn't collected? if yes, did your credit card expire?

Forum Newbie
    View FunCakesForYou's Feedback (+189)
    All-About FunCakesForYou
    View FunCakesForYou's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thank you. I think I made my initial payment with Paypal. Maybe they don't automatically renew? Anyways, I think you should get a reminder when your 30 days is about to expire. I'm back in now.

South Queensferry, West Lothian, United Kingdom
    View HannaHolly's Feedback (+3177)
    All-About HannaHolly
    View HannaHolly's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thank you. I think I made my initial payment with Paypal. Maybe they don't automatically renew? Anyways, I think you should get a reminder when your 30 days is about to expire. I'm back in now.
    It isn't physically possible to have a recurring subscription paid by paypal, plus feebay get a fee every time you use it! Much beter to use your credit card, or better still - buy the lifetime sub - it's a great deal and any other subs you've already paid get deducted.

Subscriptions don't expire, they can only be cancelled by the person who sets it up, so you'll have to remind yourself

Rekon its defiantly worth going for the Lifetime option my self.
    One off.
    Done and dusted.
    Great!...

Forum Lurker
    View samigail0305's Feedback (+45)
    All-About samigail0305
    View samigail0305's Listings
    Forum Posts

I had the same kind of thing happen at the expiry time of my monthly recurring subscription. I think it just occurred due to a 'blank' time while my renewal occurred. I was a buyer only for a few hours.

Anyway, I;ve leapt in with both feet now and gone for the lifetime subscription

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Samigails-...Handmade-Gifts

Take a peek at my store for personalised gifts for any occasion, commissions welcomed too. There are wedding, teacher, baptism, confirmation, new home, birthday, art work hanger, etc gifts.
    Christmas decorations now available

Thread Information