My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Linking to Google

Jendora - how did you get your eBid store to show up on google?

I am trying google adwords atm, but apparently it is against their rules to redirect people directly to your eBid shop - they pulled the ad very quickly. I rejigged my website a bit to comply, but now people have to click again to reach my eBid store - not ideal.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Many thanks,
    Karen
    Woolshopdirect have available a large selection of double knitting, random colour yarn, chunky, aran, pure alpaca, mohair, boucle, pure wool, 4-ply cones, baby yarn, knitting patterns and needles. GOOD VALUE - TOP CLASS SERVICE

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/WOOLSHOPDIRECT

I received an eBid newsletter today & it states the following regarding google base:

"As well as eBid automatically exporting your listings to Google Base, you can now also do this by yourself to enable them to be listed under your own name. Check the "Auctions I'm Running Page" in My eBid for the links." I don't see any links though. Am I doing something wrong?

Click on the link below to join eBid.net as it's FREE and who pays perks for you to shop!!

eBid Buddies

Visit my eBid store for more auctions!

2 Find the Best Deals Online

Forum Lurker
    View bidnwin's Feedback (+16)
    All-About bidnwin
    View bidnwin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by berrycollection View Post
    Just a suggestion
    eBid would receive a lot more traffc and members if they link their searched items to google. a lot of people do search google first before trying competitors site.
    how many times you search google and the first thing that comes up there is the items on the eB*y
    So eBid would greatly benefit if they did the same.
    An excellent suggestion, thanks for that. I have added links and will continue to do so. It really is sooooo easy for anyone that is a bit unsure.
    Thanks for the link Xaos, it is excellent and for sure will as you have mentioned berrycollection enhance the visibility of ebid.

Does it work with BIN run til sold? or do you have to put in days to run then auto relist?
    Click to open The Allsorts Cupboard

Widen your search Horizons
    Find it on eBid
    Click here to join the fun for FREE

Forum Lurker
    View bidnwin's Feedback (+16)
    All-About bidnwin
    View bidnwin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by redmerlin777 View Post
    Does it work with BIN run til sold? or do you have to put in days to run then auto relist?
    I have just listed Ebid items on Google Base listed on a 3 days > 1st bid listing with absolutely no problem and good visibility.

Quote Originally Posted by queenofdeals73 View Post
    I received an eBid newsletter today & it states the following regarding google base:

"As well as eBid automatically exporting your listings to Google Base, you can now also do this by yourself to enable them to be listed under your own name. Check the "Auctions I'm Running Page" in My eBid for the links." I don't see any links though. Am I doing something wrong?
    I found the link but i have no idea what you do when you click on it. Do you have to have a google account or something. Could anyone explain what i should do please, bearing in mind that i know nothing about google.

Jane

If your listings have at least 7 days still to run and they are BIN or acution with BIN they get uploaded to Google. The guys do it four times a month I think, so it's extra publicity for your listings. No you don't need to have a google account though I recommend getting one and organising your self for Google Checkout, it is cheaper than Paypoo and easy for buyers.
    Ken

For low cost Prints and Affordable Originals just Click the Logo

http://tinyurl.com/39bkpc/images/affordablelogo.jpg
    and check out my other stores

Ken's Cave

Fantastic Fotos Store

Question

Quote Originally Posted by starlady22 View Post
    I found the link but i have no idea what you do when you click on it. Do you have to have a google account or something. Could anyone explain what i should do please, bearing in mind that i know nothing about google.

Jane

Thanks, I found the link & saved the file but now what?? Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks

Click on the link below to join eBid.net as it's FREE and who pays perks for you to shop!!

eBid Buddies

Visit my eBid store for more auctions!

2 Find the Best Deals Online

View burgyeb's Feedback (+946)
    All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bidnwin View Post
    I have just listed Ebid items on Google Base listed on a 3 days > 1st bid listing with absolutely no problem and good visibility.

How do you actually list with google?

Where is the link everyone is mentioning & where would it be positioned?

Thanks!

South Queensferry, West Lothian, United Kingdom
    View HannaHolly's Feedback (+3177)
    All-About HannaHolly
    View HannaHolly's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by berrycollection View Post
    Just a suggestion
    eBid would receive a lot more traffc and members if they link their searched items to google. a lot of people do search google first before trying competitors site.
    how many times you search google and the first thing that comes up there is the items on the eB*y
    So eBid would greatly benefit if they did the same.
    It's a good job ebid already do this then Do a quick forum search ro see how to make sure your listings qualify for automatic upload to Google products.

Thread Information