eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: FAO Mark and Gazza

Forum Newbie
    View MumTo1's Feedback (+36)
    All-About MumTo1
    View MumTo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thumbs down FAO Mark and Gazza

Due to my feedback being changed back i am unhappy that admins are able to change it.

Leave it as a neutral as that is my opinion of the transaction considering i got a negative from the seller.

I wont be using eBid anymore as feedback has been changed without my consent.

Ill be going to back to eBay where sales may be slower but i get full price!

Many thanks for letting me use eBid and ill bid you lot farewell.

Thanks for nothing!

View bloss000's Feedback (+225)
    All-About bloss000
    View bloss000's Listings
    Forum Posts

Have you emailed support before you leave? May be able to sort things out - although I am beginning to question ta few things since my listings were altered!? Despite this I do feel it could still be a great site, and a lot cheaper than e*ay.

West Bromwich, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View merlin's Feedback (+3081)
    All-About merlin
    View merlin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MumTo1 View Post
    Due to my feedback being changed back i am unhappy that admins are able to change it. thats the whole point of fb sorry but if your in a dispute which i have just checked your fb if the buyer not recieved item then you really should have paid money back , none of us like to but as a seller you have to play fair

Leave it as a neutral as that is my opinion of the transaction considering i got a negative from the seller. how can you give neutral if buyer paid via paypal ??

I wont be using eBid anymore as feedback has been changed without my consent. ? it seems to me that the buyer deserved a positive they paid promptly

Ill be going to back to eBay where sales may be slower but i get full price! full price ? so you were selling your items cheaper than you bought them ?

Many thanks for letting me use eBid and ill bid you lot farewell.

Thanks for nothing!
    thats not very fair as i know many tried to help you on here so their time is nothing ? if you had paid up what the buyer lost when dispute arose none of this would have gone on and all would still be rosey , customer service is 99% of online selling the 1% is listing the item(s)

good luck whatever you decide on doing but you could still put this right

Forum Diehard
    View ArtisanUK's Feedback (+49)
    All-About ArtisanUK
    View ArtisanUK's Listings
    Forum Posts

Sorry, but I don't understand the problem here.
    From what I read, (but that was yesterday), the op is the seller and wants to leave a neutral for the buyer, yet it is the seller (OP) who is non-performing?
    Yet, when I read the feedbacks yesterday, the buyer had left a neg (fair enough if they haven't got their stuff or a refund) and the seller had left a neutral (presumably because the buyer left the negative, rather than for another reason?)

So where does the argument about eBid changing the feedbacks come in? Or have I confused things further?

It seems to me that it is the OP's responsibility to sort out the problems with the buyer, either by providing the goods or a refund, job done. The significance at the moment should be regarding the transaction, not whether eBid are changing feedbacks.

West Midlands, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View alm1995's Feedback (+9673)
    All-About alm1995
    View alm1995's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ArtisanUK View Post
    Sorry, but I don't understand the problem here.
    From what I read, (but that was yesterday), the op is the seller and wants to leave a neutral for the buyer, yet it is the seller (OP) who is non-performing?
    Yet, when I read the feedbacks yesterday, the buyer had left a neg (fair enough if they haven't got their stuff or a refund) and the seller had left a neutral (presumably because the buyer left the negative, rather than for another reason?)

So where does the argument about eBid changing the feedbacks come in? Or have I confused things further?

It seems to me that it is the OP's responsibility to sort out the problems with the buyer, either by providing the goods or a refund, job done. The significance at the moment should be regarding the transaction, not whether eBid are changing feedbacks.
    Completely right if buyer won an auction and paid for item it was up to you to supply even if it was at a lower price than you would have liked. Up to you to set your prices at what you are prepared to accept. The buyer has not done anything wrong so does not deserve a neutral or neg. It is buyer or seller that changes the feedback not eBid
    alm1995

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Lingerie-Collections-Plus
    for your everyday ladies underwear needs

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Roberts-Books
    for Books | DVD's | Video's

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Stitch-Art-Originals
    for Cross Stitch, Craft and Haberdashery supplies

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Showcase
    for Costume Jewellery | House and Home

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/MaggiesOnlineStore
    A variety of used and new items

Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View lofty100e's Feedback (+74)
    All-About lofty100e
    View lofty100e's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by alm1995 View Post
    Completely right if buyer won an auction and paid for item it was up to you to supply even if it was at a lower price than you would have liked. Up to you to set your prices at what you are prepared to accept. The buyer has not done anything wrong so does not deserve a neutral or neg. It is buyer or seller that changes the feedback not eBid
    In some cases, where an unwarrented neg has been left the management manipulate it to a neutral.

From what I have seen eBid is better off without this person.
    To view my listings: click here: www.loftys-stores.com

To join eBid click this link: http://uk.ebid.net/buddy/253503

Forum Diehard
    View kedo's Feedback (+4128)
    All-About kedo
    View kedo's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lofty100e View Post

From what I have seen eBid is better off without this person.
    You're absolutely right there lofty!

Thread Information