eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ebid fee lifetime membership not really free!!!!

Default Re: Ebid fee lifetime membership not really free!!!!

stamps and coins, If I remember you correctly and am not getting you mixed up with another seller, it seems that you are singing a different tune now.

:-)

Quote Originally Posted by Bellamiabargains View Post
    I dont think you understand my point. Yes it does clearly state that there is a 2% FVF for a gallery listing but that is not was not complaining about. If you read my post again you will see that I am talking about having to upgrade your listing in order to get a thumbnail picture in the search results. The page I linked states that it is included when, in fact, it is not. I realize that a gallery listing has a 2% fee because I do have common sense and yes, I can read but it does not say that you have to upgrade to a gallery listing in order to have a thumbnail picture. THAT I my complaint.
    I guess it's a matter of perspective. I read that chart to be features that ARE AVAILABLE, not features that are included.

Forum Lurker
    View stampsandcoins1's Feedback (+272)
    All-About stampsandcoins1
    View stampsandcoins1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FirstGreenIsGold View Post
    stamps and coins, If I remember you correctly and am not getting you mixed up with another seller, it seems that you are singing a different tune now.

You are correct I am singing a different tune. In the 9 months I have been a member here I have learned many different things. When I first signed up in January I had the feebay mentality. Now that I know how ebid works ie how to price items, market items things have changed. Do your research, like I said it is not rocket science. Use eBid to your advantage, pay your FVF's and you will be okay. I still list on feebay and have had 40 sales so far today last weekend I had 25 sales on eBid. Horses for courses. To be candid I would never list a £5 Orange on here because I know it wouldn't sell, yet I would get over £1000 for it on the bay. Instead I list quality stamps here at very low prices because I now know what buyers want here. I list singles, sets, gutter pairs, traffic lights, QV; KEVII; KGVI; QEII and Commonwealth at low low prices.

htttp://stampsandcoins1.ebid.net
    http://alansbanknotes.ebid.net
    http://alanspostcards.ebid.net

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hurryb4itsgone View Post
    I guess it's a matter of perspective. I read that chart to be features that ARE AVAILABLE, not features that are included.
    Yes, they are options available per account plan. For example, Make an Offer also says 'Y' but it is not included on every listing - it is an option. There is a clue at the bottom where it states:

All SELLER+ options are available to SELLER if they choose the "Platinum" featured option when listing an item. A small listing fee is chargeable for this.

Again that is not totally correct (as I have pointed out to admin: http://www.ebid.net/forums/showthrea...=1#post1489361) as not every option listed under Seller+ is available to Seller using Platinum format; as far as I am aware you do not get stores just by selecting Platinum. Again never corrected.

These are needless confusions that require no great coding or changes to the system. All it takes is a bit of text editing. Why it is so hard to get admin to fix these 'little things' that cause users problems is a total mystery.

Forum Lurker
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by astral276 View Post
    Yes, they are options available per account plan. For example, Make an Offer also says 'Y' but it is not included on every listing - it is an option. There is a clue at the bottom where it states:

All SELLER+ options are available to SELLER if they choose the "Platinum" featured option when listing an item. A small listing fee is chargeable for this.

Again that is not totally correct (as I have pointed out to admin: http://www.ebid.net/forums/showthrea...=1#post1489361) as not every option listed under Seller+ is available to Seller using Platinum format; as far as I am aware you do not get stores just by selecting Platinum. Again never corrected.

These are needless confusions that require no great coding or changes to the system. All it takes is a bit of text editing. Why it is so hard to get admin to fix these 'little things' that cause users problems is a total mystery.
    Incorrect. All the options are there. No disrespect but is everyone blind on here. You list an item you have the opportunity to edit it before listing, tick boxes etc... Like I said not rocket science

All-About astral276
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by stampsandcoins1 View Post
    Incorrect.
    Which bit is 'incorrect'?

[QUOTE=stampsandcoins1;1549628 To be candid I would never list a £5 Orange on here because I know it wouldn't sell, yet I would get over £1000 for it on the bay. Instead I list quality stamps here at very low prices because I now know what buyers want here. I list singles, sets, gutter pairs, traffic lights, QV; KEVII; KGVI; QEII and Commonwealth at low low prices.[/QUOTE]

What's a 5£ Orange?

I'm just learning about stamps.

Forum Lurker
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FirstGreenIsGold View Post
    What's a 5£ Orange?

I'm just learning about stamps.

Marie, big stamp orange in colour Anchor watermark I have had the pleasure of selling 3 x £5 Orange SG137 in the last year on the bay, got average £1100 each.

And astra your comments only add to the confusion of "newbies" I hate that phrase. Listing have everything there at your touch, it is simple and straight forward and the opportunity to edit said item. Admin do not need to do anything, sellers need to learn how to use eBid as I have said it is not rocket science

http://stampsandcoins1.ebid.net

All-About astral276
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by stampsandcoins1 View Post
    And astra your comments only add to the confusion of "newbies"
    It's 'astral' - or I have a given name that you are welcome to use.

Again...which comments; unless you are saying that everything I say lends to the confusion.

Forum Lurker
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by astral276 View Post
    It's 'astral' - or I have a given name that you are welcome to use.

Again...which comments; unless you are saying that everything I say lends to the confusion.
    I beg your pardon astral. All I am saying is it not as difficult as you are making out. eBid is very easy to use and edit. As I have said - not rocket science just common sense.

http://stampsandcoins1.ebid.net

Thread Information