Thread: Welcome to New Members

Forum Lurker
    Nutter Fort, West Virginia, United States
    View rhoover77's Feedback (+5)
    All-About rhoover77
    View rhoover77's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: murano31

I just join not too long ago, and I am a little bit worried with new auction sites.

Thornton Cleveleys, Lancashire, United Kingdom
    View cheaver's Feedback (+1050)
    All-About cheaver
    View cheaver's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: murano31

Welcome to all the new folk
    Glenn7623 - links to external websites are not allowed here so you need to remove yours. Click Help Button top right of page - lots of information & FAQ's including videos there.
    rhoover - no list = no sales... You couldn't have arrived at a friendlier, most economical place so why are you worrying?

Here is a link to Astral's hints & tips for New Users: lots of great information, help & advice to be had here:

http://www.ebid.net/forums/showthread.php?140039-**-NEW-USERS-**-eBid-Knowledge-Base-for-answers-to-your-queries.&highlight=astral%27s+New+Users

All-About cheaver
    View cheaver's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Welcome to New Members

Quote Originally Posted by mrbowcott View Post
    hi i'm mr bowcott i just started useing ebid a few days ago it's alright if you want baby stuff or ties then come and bid on my auctions thank you
    Welcome to eBid and the Forum mrbowcott It's so nice to see so many new folk coming here.
    We are allowed to Plug our Auctions once per 24 hours on a Plug Thread just for that purpose. If you click on
    eBid Home Forums & scroll down to Plug your Auction. We can reply every 24 hour period with a new Plug on the same thread - or we can delete that thread at any time before commencing a new one. (See Rules).
    It's good to have an avatar and a signature too with a link to your goodies attached to it - so that peeps can click on it and easily find you and your auctions.
    Happy eBidding to all the new folk - glad you joined us!

Forum Newbie
    All-About JoanelkaG
    View JoanelkaG's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi Glenn, music soul ! Good stuff! I wish u good luck in ur bidding or selling!

You go Man!

Forum Newbie
    All-About TrackBunny
    View TrackBunny's Listings
    Forum Posts

This is my first time on any auction site, I live with my 82 years old Mother, and all of the utility bills are in her name, so that means I can't post anything because no bills are in my name? Is there any other way to try and sell on here?

View JanetB's Feedback (+1175)
    All-About JanetB
    View JanetB's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TrackBunny View Post
    This is my first time on any auction site, I live with my 82 years old Mother, and all of the utility bills are in her name, so that means I can't post anything because no bills are in my name? Is there any other way to try and sell on here?
    Welcome to eBid.

You are a brand new member and I am guessing you are trying to sell a high value item. As a newbie this will trigger the verification program and alert you to email certain documents to administration to verify who you are. Once this has cleared, you are good to go and will not be asked a 2nd time when you list an expensive item. If you don't have the necessary documents then you need to contact support@ebid.net and discuss it with them for a solution.

Forum Newbie
    All-About salemore22
    View salemore22's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hello everyone I have been on ebid for a little while! My username is salemore22! I just posted comic books!

All-About cheaver
    View cheaver's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by salemore22 View Post
    Hello everyone I have been on ebid for a little while! My username is salemore22! I just posted comic books!
    Hi, welcome to the Forum To advertise your items you need to use the Plug Your Auction forum. We are allowed to plug once per 24 hours. (see Rules). Each 24 hours you can reply to your plug with new information. If you wish to start a new plug then you need to delete your old one.
    I do wish you well and lots of success.

There is also lots of help, info, FAQ's & videos if you click the Help button (top right).
    Also, here is a link to Astral's very useful thread:

http://www.ebid.net/forums/showthread.php?140039-**-NEW-USERS-**-eBid-Knowledge-Base-for-answers-to-your-queries.&highlight=astral%27s+New+Users

Forum Newbie
    All-About WarwickRowing
    View WarwickRowing's Listings
    Forum Posts

HI,

I produce a charity calendar with the rowing team at Warwick University. I've just joined eBid because it's come to my attention that a film we made of our last calendar shoot, to raise money for Sport Relief, is being copied illegally by an eBid seller and marketed on here without our permission for his personal profit.

Does anyone have any advice on how I can deal with this?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by WarwickRowing View Post
    HI,

I produce a charity calendar with the rowing team at Warwick University. I've just joined eBid because it's come to my attention that a film we made of our last calendar shoot, to raise money for Sport Relief, is being copied illegally by an eBid seller and marketed on here without our permission for his personal profit.

Does anyone have any advice on how I can deal with this?

Thanks!
    Contact ebid support....click help on top of any page......than contact us. They can help.

Thread Information