Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Add CC logos/wording to Paypal and Google please!

Default Add CC logos/wording to Paypal and Google please!

Can we please show customers with CC logos/wording, that they don't necessarily need a Paypal or Google account to make a payment? The easier it is for them, the more likely they are to buy, and not feel like they have to make an extra step or sign up for anything. I know it currently does this when you click on the PP or Google logos, but that's one step too many, since people may not even realize to click them.

I want my customers to look at my auction and instantly know they can pay by CC (VERY IMPORTANT) regardless of who that payment goes through. It can be an instant deal breaker for many customers.

BTW, does anyone know when Google will make Guest Checkout (paying without having to make an account) officially available and not just a beta product?

View JaBek1's Feedback (+25)
    All-About JaBek1
    View JaBek1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Add CC logos/wording to Paypal and Google please!

Unless I'm mistaken you have to have a merchant agreement to directly accept credit card payments from customers without them going through some form of money transfer service. Are you talking about a link to your own checkout system?

Default Re: Add CC logos/wording to Paypal and Google please!

Hi JaBek I don't mean a merchant account. My point is just to clearly show that people can use their credit card to pay, because people who don't know about Paypal/Google may not realize they don't need an account to pay with CC, just by looking at the "payment methods". So I'm hoping the default icons for Paypal and Google show all the payment forms accepted, including CCs and even eCheck. See attached image...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thread Information