Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tonyreddevil View Post
    is it an average of 500 coming to ebid each day?
    It depends when you want to calculate the average from Private Devil? The last couple of weeks we have been over 600 most days apart from the weekends when it drops a little with soldiers out trying to keep up with Segeant Major Cornish's partying reputation !

Quote Originally Posted by foxescome View Post
    Phew!! I'm back, safe and unscarred thank goodness

'ello everyone

**5 glorious weeks of R&R, well I got a few of the Chinese to contend with but they're a piece of cake compared with 'that' army

I have listed a few of my best sellers so can all those on duty with defenses keep an eye on them for me please while I lie back & take it easy for a while - thanks
    Sleep Private Foxes ? You had better watch out for Captain Jewels she doesn't know the meaning of that word she never sleeps !

Quote Originally Posted by TiasTreasures View Post
    Just made it to 5,700 listings, off to take some more pictures.

Another week before my daughter gets back and we open our stores again, so our defenses are rock-solid until then.

An odd thing happened. In spite of our notice saying we can't respond to questions, two different people sent us queries about listings. I couldn't answer because they were both about my daughter's listings (she's out of cell phone range for the duration) and I told them that. One of them then responded with another question, and I had to give the same answer "check back after November 27." Now, if we were both on vacation, and neither of us could log in, we'd have two questions going unanswered for two weeks. I'm going to open a new Suggestion thread to not allow questions on listings when people are on vacation.
    Well the best of luck Corporal Treasures you might need one of these !

I'm still waiting for action to be taken from August !
    http://www.ebid.net/forums/showthrea...ul-!&highlight=

Forum Saint
    View tonyreddevil's Feedback (+74)
    All-About tonyreddevil
    View tonyreddevil's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post
    It depends when you want to calculate the average from Private Devil? The last couple of weeks we have been over 600 most days apart from the weekends when it drops a little with soldiers out trying to keep up with Segeant Major Cornish's partying reputation !
    Wheres the party tonight then?

View foxescome's Feedback (+2076)
    All-About foxescome
    View foxescome's Listings
    Forum Posts

[/I][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [/QUOTE]

Sarge..It took me a little while to figure that picture out...

I thought it was lots of smilies on the floor doing something to a smilie in a Hot Tub
    Irene

For Everything a Girl Could Want
    Skincare, Perfumes, Purses & Handbags.

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Reeniay-Girls

I

Quote Originally Posted by tonyreddevil View Post
    Wheres the party tonight then?
    A wot ? Oh sorry private Devil I couldn't hear you above the music for a moment. Well we are celebrating Corporal Pipeau's sainthood this weekend. I just hope she doesn't get mistaken for the fairy on top of the Christmas tree with those wings !

Quote Originally Posted by foxescome View Post
    [/I][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Sarge..It took me a little while to figure that picture out...

I thought it was lots of smilies on the floor doing something to a smilie in a Hot Tub [/QUOTE]

Oh dear Private Foxes you are a tad out of touch. I will have to get the cadets to take you to a mosh pit to liven you up a bit !
    Last edited by cornishmaid1961; 21st November 2010 at 11:59 AM.

A wot ? Oh sorry private Devil I couldn't hear you above the misic for a moment. Well we are celebrating Corporal Pipeau's sainthood this weekend. I just hope she doesn't get mistaken for the fairy on top of the Christmas tree with those wings !

..... well I hope she looks better the morning after than I did when I got Sainthood!!!!
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! Just finished my toast and tea, but left the coffee to brew for anyone interested and getting up late. I am still listing books, but uploading the pics is soooo slow that it takes ages. Must get my uniform on, the night attire is a bit chilly for the parade ground

Morning all! I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one for whom the listing process is going at a snail's pace! Perhaps that hamster needs feeding again.

My listing is going at a snails pace as well but it's me not the hampster that needs a kick up the rear, I just sit here thinking about all the items I have to list like a moron.

Quote Originally Posted by lejoueurdepipeau View Post
    Morning all! I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one for whom the listing process is going at a snail's pace! Perhaps that hamster needs feeding again.
    Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    My listing is going at a snails pace as well but it's me not the hampster that needs a kick up the rear, I just sit here thinking about all the items I have to list like a moron.
    That's not good I will have to have words with that hamster and give Private Button a kick up the backside ! How are we meant to get back to the three million mark, it's bad enough with all the newbies coming in trying to disguise themselves as Father Christmas !

New recruits :- 565

Member numbers 802,492

Thread Information