eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Newest Paypal victim - Holding payments from other sites?

Forum Newbie
    All-About kentbait2010
    View kentbait2010's Listings
    Forum Posts

after many more email to pp/ebay cant even appeal - the exact words i got from their rep was if we feel you are high risk we are within our legal rights to keep your money onhold for 180 days - even if everyone has left positive feedback - its a joke
    contacted FSA and they are happy to write to pp on my behalf - suggest everyone else with pp problems does the same - without people reporting them in the uk nothing will ever change

I've never had any money held with paypal but I do wish eBid would intergrate Moneybookers as it's cheaper.

Quote Originally Posted by kentbait2010 View Post
    after many more email to pp/ebay cant even appeal - the exact words i got from their rep was if we feel you are high risk we are within our legal rights to keep your money onhold for 180 days - even if everyone has left positive feedback - its a joke
    contacted FSA and they are happy to write to pp on my behalf - suggest everyone else with pp problems does the same - without people reporting them in the uk nothing will ever change

Sounds like a plan. If a US user has similiar problem they should contact their state's Attorney General. This office handles consumer protection for the state. Same procedure, this office contacts PP and asks them to explain/correct situation. The office can go further if necessary, so it tends to get PP attention. I used this method to report feebay when I had problems w/ them and feebay called me back immediately and fixed the problem. All correspondence is public record, so that is a good reason to report any problem too.

Again, just so everyone reading this realizes the hold in this case is on the feebay funds, nothing to do with ebid at all.

Good luck!

Default google check out

hi please can any one send me the google check out link thank you
    shell

Chester - Le - Street, Durham, United Kingdom
    View Armstrongs's Feedback (+1436)
    All-About Armstrongs
    View Armstrongs's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi Shell
    You can sign up from this link:
    https://www.google.com/accounts/Serv...&ltmpl=default

Yvonne x

Look here for Crafty Bits

Find the Beamish Bazaar here!

I'M A YDC SUPPORTER!
    Find eBid's monthly charity auctions HERE on the 24th!

Quote Originally Posted by shellsdesigns View Post
    hi please can any one send me the google check out link thank you
    shell
    I don't use Google but I think you have to go to your 'personal details' section, on the left hand side of your eBid page, and you can enter your Google merchant key there.

Forum Newbie
    Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom
    View Junglerock's Feedback (+652)
    All-About Junglerock
    View Junglerock's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi,
    If you check out paypalwarning.com it will give you a better idea of what Paypal can do behind your back.
    I do not know the regulations in the states but I am a victim after 4 years of good relations with them

Thread Information