Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is Ninja OK?

Default Sent Email.

I sent an email to support@ebid.net (but didn't put gazza in the message at all - next time I will) but anyways they said they would fix the problem in 24 hrs. I sent them the file I was working on that wouldn't upload 100% so hopefully that issue will get resolved fast so that I can continue to upload my stuff.

I took Gazza's suggestion yesterday and changed my shop category from full stop to colon i.e. 1:1a in NL.

I sent ONE single time as a test at 8ish pm. I waited... and waited....and waited..... well you get my drift don't you...but the file never came across into ebid. I;ve just come home from work and checked again. The file is still not there. Now remember, i am only talking about 1 single item (a book) which I sent across for upload.

I have 100's of books i want to list but I am losing the will to carry on.

So i am still looking for help please.... anyone ....

Forum Saint
    View bykimbo's Feedback (+950)
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

I've no idea what's going wrong with your NL, I'm afraid, but I'm just in the process of making earlier versions available in case anybody wants to try back-tracking... (if it works!)

Update: I've put what I can find here: http://www.ebidhelp.com/NinjaLister/ if anybody uses any of them, let me know if it's any help (or not!)

Hey bykimbo if I try to back track and click on 1 of those links will it back track on it's own meaning me not having to uninstall to use the version that I just clicked on?

If I have to uninstall and then reinstall wont I lose everything or do I have to back it up?

Forum Saint
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Addicted2Games View Post
    Hey bykimbo if I try to back track and click on 1 of those links will it back track on it's own meaning me not having to uninstall to use the version that I just clicked on?

If I have to uninstall and then reinstall wont I lose everything or do I have to back it up?
    1. If you install an older version it should warn you (it did me) that it's older and ask if you still want to replace it.
    2. You should *not* use any data either way, but I accept no responsibility *grin*, so I suggest you take backups, copies, whatevers to give yourself a safety net.

So I should say no to replace it? But it doesn't give you the option to say no.

When I try installing the new or an older version (I tried different versions last night - to see if it would decode 100%) all versions went to the air download box and asked if you wanted to replace it; I don't recall it giving you the option to say no.

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by astral276 View Post
    I wish they would. I'm sure when I read the vBulletin documentation it was possible to restrict image sizes...hang on...yup: http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html?m...rsion=40003601
    Sorry. That link was rubbish. This one should take you there if admin needs a pointer: http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/m...chment_manager

Forum Lurker
    Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, United Kingdom
    View hotandvintage's Feedback (+13)
    All-About hotandvintage
    View hotandvintage's Listings
    Forum Posts

Sorry my mistake. I assumed they were on about a beta operating file
    See how it is running and going wrong.

Forum Saint
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Addicted2Games View Post
    So I should say no to replace it?
    er...no. You do want to replace it. That's the whole point, surely?

Curiouser and curiouser.....just discovered that the 10 books I imported form NL 2 days ago have appeared.... in the wrong category of the wrong shop....in CRAFTS !!!....(irrespective of the category I applied in NL) and to cap it all, the bulk upload indicated that all the uploads had failed.
    ummh.....

Thread Information