My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Police & Firefighter Tactical Gear

Default Police & Firefighter Tactical Gear

Category is needed for these products - Holsters, Belts, Handcuffs, Tactical Flashlights & Lanterns, Batons, Scanners, Mace, Training Gear, Harnesses, Safety Gear, Firefighter Gear such as Gloves, boots, etc.

All of the above gear would fit well into the above category - right now, the closest thing to that is
    Sporting Goods-> Hiking & Camping -> Equipment ->Other
    Many changes yet again, started a new venture, and you can watch my store grow here: Really Rural Woodworks

Parkgate Rotherham, South Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    View MHTTrading's Feedback (+3556)
    All-About MHTTrading
    View MHTTrading's Listings
    Forum Posts

I doubt Ebid would allow Mace to be listed, and of course it can't be sold into the UK either.

View gazza's Feedback (+2)
    All-About gazza
    View gazza's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quite a broad subject, where would its home be located?

G.
    eBid.net
    Free to Bid | Free to List | Free to Enjoy
    GBP and USD Affiliate Program Re-Launched .. Promote eBid and earn
    Got a problem? Record it for us using http://screencast-o-matic.com/

Quote Originally Posted by gazza View Post
    Quite a broad subject, where would its home be located?

G.

Could set eBid apart from the rest with a top category for Police, Military & Tactical ..

Or, otherwise, I'd have to say:
    Clothing & Accessories
    --- Tactical & Military
    (may have subcats for Vests, Pants, Jackets, Boots, Gloves, Other, I guess)

and

Sporting Goods
    ---- Shooting & Reloading (Ammunition clips, bullets (not live ammunition), reloading supplies, tools, brass cartridges, targets, riflescopes, gun parts (stocks, forearms, scope mounts, etc), equipment, scales, etc.)

---- Tactical & Military (Tactical flashlights, firefighter flashlights, holsters, equipment belts , handcuff cases (Leatherworkers would be able to list their specialty items like that), baton holders, mace holsters, armor, clip holsters, harnesses, etc)

Generally gear like this , while it *might* fit in various other categories , is priced far too expensive for the average consumer (Tactical high power flashlights like streamlight that sell for $120 + each- you can get a consumer equivalent for $39.95 , but military and tactical use, they are willing to pay the premium for the quality and durability - same with Firefighter flashlights- easy enough to find cheap consumer style duplicates, but harder to find the military spec quality items )

Seems to me with a category set apart for these products, might attract a different niche of buyer (Example: Security personnel that must buy their own gear, independent militia groups/ Private Military companies, etc. )

So, I would say, if not a category by itself, then there would probably be 3 categories to add
    Many changes yet again, started a new venture, and you can watch my store grow here: Really Rural Woodworks

Thread Information