Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Get it checked if you have bellyache.

Default Get it checked if you have bellyache.

Yorkie

My FaceBook page.
    My Twitter page.
    My YouTube channel.

Mention eBid if you add me on FaceBook or Twitter so I know where you are from.

I have heard of similar cases.

To be honest I really can't believe a woman would really not know that she was about to deliver a full term infant!!

Maybe under exceptional circumstances.. a small and very inactive foetus. A very overweight mother for example.

Thinking back to the cramps, backache, kicking, heartburn and exaustion of the last couple of months of pregnancy.. Like this Lady I would think there was something very "wrong" with me!!!
    Click to open The Allsorts Cupboard

Widen your search Horizons
    Find it on eBid
    Click here to join the fun for FREE

I shall bear this in mind the next time I have stomach problems.

Forum Master
    View poppa501's Feedback (+642)
    All-About poppa501
    View poppa501's Listings
    Forum Posts

Dang! My belly looks like that. God I hope I'm not pregnant. Got enough problems already.

View pearlygirl555's Feedback (+203)
    All-About pearlygirl555
    View pearlygirl555's Listings
    Forum Posts

Something similar happened to two women in our town last fall, one of whom is a friend of mine. She rapidly developed flu-like symptoms one evening and went to bed early, during the time the first swine flu cases were appearing in Iowa. She woke in the middle of the night to use the bathroom and collapsed, and ultimately was delivered of a healthy baby boy by emergency C-section. She had a number of grave complications but has come back to good health. I'm pretty sure she no longer believes her physician when he tells her she has come all the way through menopause
    "You're a guest of nature.....so behave!"

View pearlygirl555's Feedback (+203)
    All-About pearlygirl555
    View pearlygirl555's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by redmerlin777 View Post
    I have heard of similar cases.

To be honest I really can't believe a woman would really not know that she was about to deliver a full term infant!!

Maybe under exceptional circumstances.. a small and very inactive foetus. A very overweight mother for example.

Thinking back to the cramps, backache, kicking, heartburn and exaustion of the last couple of months of pregnancy.. Like this Lady I would think there was something very "wrong" with me!!!
    Yes, we were all amazed that this mother of 3 hadn't noticed the symptoms. Apparently cramps, backache and heartburn are something she experiences regularly, added to which her earlier pregnancies were all easy for her so looking back, this one was no different. She had experienced some weight gain but put it down to menopause and reduced exercise levels, they had recently sold a large portion of their farming operation and began building cabinets instead. So she was spending most of her time on the computer or telephone, rather than milking a large herd of Jerseys twice daily.

We have a neighbor who is a colon cancer survivor, and his was rather advanced by the time they discovered it during a routine screening. The doctor asked him the same thing, how could you not have noticed the symptoms? I'll spare everyone the details here, but the man said he had lived with those symptoms all his life so nothing caught his attention as being unusual.
    "You're a guest of nature.....so behave!"

Quote Originally Posted by damian_steele View Post
    I shall bear this in mind the next time I have stomach problems.
    lol, aye better safe than sorry.
    Yorkie

My FaceBook page.
    My Twitter page.
    My YouTube channel.

Mention eBid if you add me on FaceBook or Twitter so I know where you are from.

Quote Originally Posted by pearlygirl555 View Post
    Yes, we were all amazed that this mother of 3 hadn't noticed the symptoms. Apparently cramps, backache and heartburn are something she experiences regularly, added to which her earlier pregnancies were all easy for her so looking back, this one was no different. She had experienced some weight gain but put it down to menopause and reduced exercise levels, they had recently sold a large portion of their farming operation and began building cabinets instead. So she was spending most of her time on the computer or telephone, rather than milking a large herd of Jerseys twice daily.

We have a neighbor who is a colon cancer survivor, and his was rather advanced by the time they discovered it during a routine screening. The doctor asked him the same thing, how could you not have noticed the symptoms? I'll spare everyone the details here, but the man said he had lived with those symptoms all his life so nothing caught his attention as being unusual.
    In US there is a cable program "I did not know I was pregnant" and it is not that rare. As you point out, feeling like you are toting an extra 25 pounds, etc, feels like,, normal? But some people are so separated from their bodies that they pay little attention to little symptoms like cramps, a baby doing the backstroke in there etc?

Maybe we are all ready to give birth and just don't know it? Oh no Village of the Damned via ebid connection!!!! Has anyone had any blackouts lately?

Parkgate Rotherham, South Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    View MHTTrading's Feedback (+3556)
    All-About MHTTrading
    View MHTTrading's Listings
    Forum Posts

My daughter in law had been complaining of stomach cramps for the past few weeks..today she found out she is pregnant again... Oh bliss

Thread Information