Thread: Non delivery - Problem with paypal

Forum Newbie
    Watton, East Riding of Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    All-About kermitduke
    View kermitduke's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Non delivery - Problem with paypal

Help!

This it the first time that I have tried to use eBid. I made a purchase and immediately paid for it through paypal - paypal said it was a successful transaction.

I have now been waiting for the item for ages, so checked back on here and on the after auction log this is listed:

Mon 05 Oct 2009
    21:22:12 (BST) Card Authorised The payment is pending because it was made to an email address that is not yet registered or confirmed.

What do I do???

View pique's Feedback (+134)
    All-About pique
    View pique's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi

Is it that the email address is not registered with ebid? If so, they have been having a purge on email addresses that have not been used for a long time. Unfortunately its also caught us also and we sell and buy regularly, so it might be to do with that. I think you best contact support at support@ebid.net and see if they can help.
    Pique Antiques and Collectables for all kinds of interesting items - ceramics, books, programmes, first day covers, pictures etc etc
    http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Pique-Anti...d Collectables

Tammy's Emporium for all kinds of useful home, garden and leisure products.
    http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Tammys-Emporium

Pique Beauty for skincare, fragrances, bodycare, tanning & Beauty at unbeatable prices
    http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Pique-Beauty

Northampton, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
    View ukcollector's Feedback (+450)
    All-About ukcollector
    View ukcollector's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi. Paypal's process of security includes a series of checks and all of these are made on an interactive basis. It's possible that your buyer has not used the paypal payment process before and they have not been afforded the luxury of a "confirmed" account. It's an admin process that takes about 5 working days to complete, assuming that both the buyer and they, are on the ball. All of this info is available from paypal's help pages. Meanwhile, if you are in a position of needing to conclude urgently and the buyer is also of the same opinion, you could perhaps arrange an alternative payment option that does not employ all these ratification processes? The original paypal payment could always be refunded to them, after you have received the alternative, with no loss to them, or yourself. Meanwhile, go back to your paypal account area and view the requirements to have your details "verifed". Good luck..

Quote Originally Posted by ukcollector View Post
    Hi. Paypal's process of security includes a series of checks and all of these are made on an interactive basis. It's possible that your buyer has not used the paypal payment process before and they have not been afforded the luxury of a "confirmed" account. It's an admin process that takes about 5 working days to complete, assuming that both the buyer and they, are on the ball. All of this info is available from paypal's help pages. Meanwhile, if you are in a position of needing to conclude urgently and the buyer is also of the same opinion, you could perhaps arrange an alternative payment option that does not employ all these ratification processes? The original paypal payment could always be refunded to them, after you have received the alternative, with no loss to them, or yourself. Meanwhile, go back to your paypal account area and view the requirements to have your details "verifed". Good luck..
    The OP is the buyer not the seller in this case I think....

Thread Information