My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: If this for real in the UK?

going back to the original topic... they would have problems in this part of somerset.... we only have 5 buses a day 2 in the early morning two late afternoon and one around lunch time.... mind you we do have a railway station in the village with one train each way every hour (and more in the "rush hour's")

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by canuckbid View Post
    Can I change the name of the thread to "Is this for real in the USA?"
    You have got to watch this one. It's a scary world out there. Found it on a middle east forum. No wonder they think there is problems in the USA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJuNgBkloFE
    Just to balance things out a bit....

Are these our voters?....or maybe (hopefully) those who don't vote

British People Are Not Stupid!!

Just to even it out I found one for Canada. Fact. Stupid people are everywhere! Now you know why some sales go better than others.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4ml6pc5cyc

Ah stupid and proud of it! Did anyone see the recent Daily Show piece sort of tongue in check on this, think it was last week? Interviewed some mid eastern people on the streets and they could answer all kinds of questions about US, named our 3 branches of government, knew who Speaker of House was, etc, and our US poor dopes on the street did not have a clue.

Or the show "Are you smarter than a 5th grader"? One young woman thought that Europe was a country and was trying to guess the capital of it? Yikes, my old 5th grade teacher would have given her such a dope slap!

I'm quite sure a lot of people breeze through the questions with no problem, and get edited out. I wonder how long it takes them to get enough stupid answers for a segment? Think about your classmates back in school, you'll remember a few who would have made it to the final cut.

Thread Information