eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 38 of 43 FirstFirst ... 28293031323334353637383940414243 LastLast

Thread: How many of you don't wash your hair?

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

The last time I used shampoo on my hair my hair I started

THIS THREAD!!

So it's been nearly 2 months of the 'no poo' treatment for me

Before that I used shampoo maybe twice a year (if that), when I changed the colour.

Even in the hot weather we have been having recently, my hair hasn't gone back to being lanky...that stage lasted a couple of weeks after I coloured my hair.

My hair is a lot shorter than it was last year...and I have to say the 'no poo' worked for me better when my hair was long

How's it going y'all?

Those not pooing - still not pooing?

View shezz's Feedback (+360)
    All-About shezz
    View shezz's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ruthiewildchild View Post
    How's it going y'all?

Those not pooing - still not pooing?
    I'm still not pooing

althought i am going to admit to putting some dove conditioner on it the other day
    Life is serious but taking it too seriously robs you of
    happiness, fun and productivity

Forum Saint
    View bykimbo's Feedback (+950)
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

Still bumbling along Miss. Still doesn't look as good as I'd like to to, but still doesn't look that bad, so just going with the flow.

Still not pooing, 35 days. Hair beautifully soft. Wash every other day in warm water and air dry.

Well done everyone.
    Kay

Fenland Cards - greeting cards for anyone

The Motoring Gift Company

- Enjoying time out in our Morris Minor

Live Long & Prosper

Join ebid HERE

All-About shezz
    View shezz's Listings
    Forum Posts

mine still looks so untidy all the time, maybe if i use rollers to give it a nicer wave

what do you think

do luv my curl when its wet

Hi Shezz, you could try the rollers, can't think it would harm your hair. Mine's still greasy on the crown, but hoping it will go in time. Two weeks since I had it cut at the hairdressers and now looking like it could do with another cut, must be growing like mad.

On the good news front hubby has a new job, offered him completely out of the blue last Friday. He's been really unhappy at work for the last few months, coming home in a foul mood, and for the first time in ages he's got a smile on his face. He's trying to work his notice but the boss is giving him hell, so I'm expecting him to walk out at any moment. Luckily he doesn't need a reference as the offer came from his previous boss.

Downside is we have to relocate - not a problem as we were trying to move anyway - but after 9 months and reducing price by 20k we're still here. Had 5 viewings so I suppose that's something. It's roughly 2 hour drive each way so he's going to get tired very quickly.

Sorry this is a bit off topic.
    Kay

Live Long & Prosper

Join ebid HERE

All-About shezz
    View shezz's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cambsmills View Post
    Hi Shezz, you could try the rollers, can't think it would harm your hair. Mine's still greasy on the crown, but hoping it will go in time. Two weeks since I had it cut at the hairdressers and now looking like it could do with another cut, must be growing like mad.

On the good news front hubby has a new job, offered him completely out of the blue last Friday. He's been really unhappy at work for the last few months, coming home in a foul mood, and for the first time in ages he's got a smile on his face. He's trying to work his notice but the boss is giving him hell, so I'm expecting him to walk out at any moment. Luckily he doesn't need a reference as the offer came from his previous boss.

Downside is we have to relocate - not a problem as we were trying to move anyway - but after 9 months and reducing price by 20k we're still here. Had 5 viewings so I suppose that's something. It's roughly 2 hour drive each way so he's going to get tired very quickly.

Sorry this is a bit off topic.

ohh wow thats excelllant news about the new job, believe me I know what it's like to work in an horrible enviroment, have been at my job for 4 years i think now, but if i was offered another job with the same pay, i would take it,

I work in a family business, not nice at all, expecially when they have arguments, but one of the brothers, you know what i really dont know how he gets away with the way he talks no shouts at people the way he does, and i can't believe that no one has come done and bopped him one. many a time i've just had to keep my head down, many a time i wake up and dread going in not knowing what is going to upset the apple cart.

only consulation i have is, that no one has said anything to me yet, the day they do ...I WILL walk out

well done and good luck to hubby really pleased for him

Thanks Shezz. He's actually just phoned me to say he's on his way home as he can't stand it any more. He's going to take a week off and then start his new job 2 weeks early.

He's got me thinking too. I've been at home working on my business for 16 months, bored stiff being on my own and only making peanuts. I've been looking at college courses, found a couple that look interesting, although prob too late for this Sept.
    Kay

Live Long & Prosper

Join ebid HERE

View brishada's Feedback (+209)
    All-About brishada
    View brishada's Listings
    Forum Posts

Cambs

Great to hear your hubby has something to look forward to, that great! Being in a job that you hate in the long term is not good for anyone. Hope he’s much happier with the new job!

My daughter always says to me, ‘Why do you talk so much when we meet anyone?’. I have to remind her that being self-employed and working from home means I have no-one except the dog to talk to and he doesn’t respond, it can be lonely working on your own. On the upside, at least when you’re busy there’s no-one to distract you from getting on with the job in hand!

Blessings
    Sharon

Thread Information