Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Any Pagans Out There?

Default Re: Any Pagans Out There?

Quote Originally Posted by suesjools View Post
    Amen and amen to that!

Happy holidays and best wishes for many sales to all from a spiritual individual without orthodoxy,
    Hi! Just thought I'd drop in and introduce myself. A spiritual individual without orthodoxy describes me to a T. I'm Tonna, not actively following any religion or path. I was raised Christian, but I'm totally fascinated with all things Pagan. It was actually my jewelry designs and the customers that buy them that made me realize this. I make a lot of nature themed pieces and have found that most of my customers are Wiccan or Pagan. I have a friend who was recently initiated into her coven and I am going to a Beltane celebration with her at the end of the month. I am very excited to learn all I can and have very much enjoyed reading this thread. Coming from a bit of a judgemental Christian background, I find the openness to different paths and beliefs very refreshing. Thanks for sharing, everyone!

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi again Tonna....I am pagan. I think I introduced myself a lot earlier on this thread.

I guess that is why I loved your jewellery.

I regularly look for hand crafted jewellery on-line but rarely find anything quite in tune with me...if you see what I mean.

I'm always happy to do custom stuff too! Just let me know what you're looking for.

As I said, I'm excited to learn more when I go to the Beltane celebration. I wish I'd been able to camp for the whole weekend. It sounds like they're going to have really interesting classes. I'd love to learn more about things like Tarot reading, and the history and symbolism of Paganism.

As I have said before there are quite a few of us here..... some are obvious some not so

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    View EyeofNuit's Feedback (+17)
    All-About EyeofNuit
    View EyeofNuit's Listings
    Forum Posts

Greetings!!
    I'm PAGAN! - will say I'm a 'multi-coloured shamanic chaos witch with Jungian & Thelemic tendencies' Ho!! Have been an active member of the Uk pagan scene for 30 years. One time editor of a small press magazine, PF co-ordinator & workshop facilitator around pagan camps & gatherings. I've just opened a shop on here - EYE OF NUIT and am just feeling my way around this site. Hmmm .... looks as if I could do with a 'signature', maybe!
    BB

View JaBek1's Feedback (+25)
    All-About JaBek1
    View JaBek1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EyeofNuit View Post
    Greetings!!
    I'm PAGAN! - will say I'm a 'multi-coloured shamanic chaos witch with Jungian & Thelemic tendencies' Ho!! Have been an active member of the Uk pagan scene for 30 years. One time editor of a small press magazine, PF co-ordinator & workshop facilitator around pagan camps & gatherings. I've just opened a shop on here - EYE OF NUIT and am just feeling my way around this site. Hmmm .... looks as if I could do with a 'signature', maybe!
    BB
    Welcome & Blessings to you in this Yuletide Season. Peace!

All-About EyeofNuit
    Forum Posts

I have just opened a pagan store on here. I've loads more to list but please do take a browse at what is already on.
    bright blessings
    Eleanor

Please visit my store!

All-About EyeofNuit
    Forum Posts

Why thakyou so much! And have a great 2012!
    Bright Blessings
    Eleanor

Please visit my store!

Forum Newbie
    Wednesbury, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View RoseaHartZ's Feedback (+513)
    All-About RoseaHartZ
    View RoseaHartZ's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi, Im Rosea I would no call myself anything specific, Pagan is a wide term but the most known & understood! I have always followed the spiritual side of things from a kid! as i grew & found out more i realized that without thinking my life whent along with the 13 month! this was about 15years ago! i have met & Lernet meny new thing since then! & bin called a green of kitchen witch, a wizard, teacher, high priestess & the weird or nuttjob from thos with no understanding! But at the end of the day Im just ME! i believe everyone will find ther own path if thay wish to! & all shoul be given equal respect! I do like to use some color magic techniques in my art work! & gems for ther meanings in my jewellery! its not something iv really advertised tho! I follow my path in my own way, changing my name for the meaning it has for me, to take the negative & purify it to recreate it in a new light! since i have my life has changed alot in the last few years, I met & marred my husband who was born on halloween! witch was a night a few years ago i cast a spell to start on my road to find the one i was ment to be with! It also gave me the path i now follow! to be creative is what gives my life meaning for me! sorry im going off on one LOL!
    Deepest Blessings to you All!

MM
    Rosea

There are quite a few of "us" here... some, like me, are obvious & some not so, however most give themselves away in the end if you know "what to look for"

Thread Information