Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Any Pagans Out There?

Arrow Any Pagans Out There?

Hi everyone! Just wondering if there are any fellow Pagans out there, and if so what path you follow?

I am an Earthwitch (sort of a cross between a Wicca and a Druid lol), and have been learning and practicing the Craft for about 8 years now. I have 4 children that I raise as Pagans, though if they decide on a different path when they are older thats fine by me- after all I was raised a Christian

I would love to hear from anyone,

Blessed Be

The Soap Dragon xxx

Default Soap dragon

Hi Soap Dragon
    I am not a Pagan as such but do have a lot of the same beliefs, I am more spiritualist/white witch but a lot of it is all the same nowadays, I have been following this for over 20 years now. I do mediumship,tarot readings, healing and developing circles, but at the same time also do candle magic and spells, so I tend to mix both which works well for me.

Hi Dreamer!

Do you have a particular Deity/ies? The reason I ask is that I'm a duotheist, I believe in the male and female aspect, but people have a hard time coming to terms with the fact that I'm not a polytheist, let alone that I don't follow a set Panthenon!!

Blessed Be and thanks for your reply :-)

The Soap Dragon xxx

Quote Originally Posted by thesoapycauldron View Post
    Hi everyone! Just wondering if there are any fellow Pagans out there, and if so what path you follow?

I am an Earthwitch (sort of a cross between a Wicca and a Druid lol), and have been learning and practicing the Craft for about 8 years now. I have 4 children that I raise as Pagans, though if they decide on a different path when they are older thats fine by me- after all I was raised a Christian

I would love to hear from anyone,

Blessed Be

The Soap Dragon xxx
    I married one and he follows whatever path i tell him to mainly the path to Asda, PO, washer, ironing board cooker and dyson
    He has just joined and will have a chat with you when i give him time off for good behaviour

LOL, bless him!

I am fascinated by religion to be honest, and I am learning all the time- next on my list is Janeism (japanese, local temles, that's about as much as I know at the moment), Catharism was the last one that grabbed my attention. Veeerrrry interesting, I can tell you ;-)

I promise I won't rubbish anyones beleifs, IMO everyones faith exists and is valid- to believe in something gives it credence, and therefore is as plausible as my own path.

Blessed Be

The Soap Dragon xxx

Hi there

I am a Pagan - a Solitary Eclectic Hedgewitch is what I call myself - not too much of a mouthfull!

I follow the Goddess/God aspect but like to read about all kinds of deities - Egyptian, Greek and Norse being my favourites

I grow herbs, and make them into beauty, medicinal and household products too.

I live in York and am 32 years old

Hi Aradia!

What does Hedgewitchery involve? I have spoken to 4 different people in the last 6 months and they all gave me a different answer... such is Paganism LOL

I don't have a Panthenon, I just refer to Them as the God and the Goddess, sometime Lord and Lady, or even the Great Mother and the Green Man

The Soap Dragon xxx

PS I'm 26 and I'm near Brighton in Sussex

Well I always say a hedgewitch is someone who is more nature based - hence my fascination with herbalism - but then again - like you say, everyone has their own meaning - thats the good thing about paganism - everyone is different and no one is wrong

View h1r3z's Feedback (+502)
    All-About h1r3z
    View h1r3z's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi Soap Dragon,

I don't know how I missed this thread

I raise my hand also to acknowledge my Paganism. My beliefs (for lack of a better word) would come into any or all (depending on interpretation or misinterpretation) of Occultism, Heathenry and even Ásatrú in some respects.

I'm a late 30's male - as we're doing the age & gender part too

Smile

Hi folks, I've been meaning to ask this question/s, but I don't want to upset anyone as, I ask these purely out of interest, but as pagans, does that mean they celebrate Christmas, New Year, Easter, etc.?

I ask because none of the above are teachings from God and are certainly not teachings from the bible, but originate from paganistic beliefs.

What are your thoughts?

Thank you

Thread Information