Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: A little praise

View h1r3z's Feedback (+502)
    All-About h1r3z
    View h1r3z's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default A little praise

No serious licking going on here, but I just wanted to let the admin know that, while it is of course their job to keep us all happy, some of us really do appreciate how much effort you put in to try and do this.

I've seen several new categories added, questions answered regarding card payments, dealing with the site slowing & stampede of new members, all with hundreds of questions (many of which have already been mentioned in threads that still exist) etc ..
    I've also seen many ctiticisms and negative comments about the admin because they don't respond as quick as some would like or didn't create this or that category exactly as requested. Some people should remember that the helpdesk is not their own personal helpdesk but is dealing with probably hundreds of help requests every week. These problems have to be answered personally, when the admin are not tweaking the site & such, plus of course they probably have a real life out there to deal with.

There are plenty of things good things to say about the admin here if you stop and think about it. Personally I couldn't do it, I would have given up a long time ago when it feels that you are unappreciated - I think they deal with it pretty well and have incredible patience - it is true that you can't please everyone you know!

Anyway, I'll stop here - Just wanted to say 'Thanks'.

Quote Originally Posted by h1r3z View Post
    No serious licking going on here, but I just wanted to let the admin know that, while it is of course their job to keep us all happy, some of us really do appreciate how much effort you put in to try and do this.

I've seen several new categories added, questions answered regarding card payments, dealing with the site slowing & stampede of new members, all with hundreds of questions (many of which have already been mentioned in threads that still exist) etc ..
    I've also seen many ctiticisms and negative comments about the admin because they don't respond as quick as some would like or didn't create this or that category exactly as requested. Some people should remember that the helpdesk is not their own personal helpdesk but is dealing with probably hundreds of help requests every week. These problems have to be answered personally, when the admin are not tweaking the site & such, plus of course they probably have a real life out there to deal with.

There are plenty of things good things to say about the admin here if you stop and think about it. Personally I couldn't do it, I would have given up a long time ago when it feels that you are unappreciated - I think they deal with it pretty well and have incredible patience - it is true that you can't please everyone you know!

Anyway, I'll stop here - Just wanted to say 'Thanks'.
    I agree with you 100%. I also appreciate what it costs them to keep this site going. Also to be honest I dont think they will have much of a life at the moment, poor things. Keep up the good work guy's, Thanks for all you do.

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    I agree with you 100%. I also appreciate what it costs them to keep this site going. Also to be honest I dont think they will have much of a life at the moment, poor things. Keep up the good work guy's, Thanks for all you do.
    I totally agree, well done Gazza & Mark, it always pleases me to see how you respond to people's queries, even when they have nothing to do with me, just to know that you care about your members is one up on most sites.
    The praise may be welcome but it's also well deserved.

My auctions, good prices, fair p&p.

Laughing is good exercise, it's like jogging on the inside.

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional.

yeah well done
    mind you all the uproar with e.bay can only be a good thing for you can't it .
    all that extra advertising , people coming here etc
    you're going to be busy busy busy lol

I also agree 100 % - Keep up the good work
    Lisa

Feedback left when payment received
    FREE POST ON ALL ORDERS

Free Pack of UK Wildflower seeds sent with every order throughout 2023

-------------------------------------------------------
    A smile is a curve that can set things straight!

View cccgem's Feedback (+3)
    All-About cccgem
    View cccgem's Listings
    Forum Posts

Keep up the great work guys. Hoping that more people will find this site, and that you will bring a few competitors to their knees.

Thread Information