My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: windows 2000 or higher

Thumbs up windows 2000 or higher

I would bid on some of these but not sure if I should cause some of the stuff could be registerd to owner. I hate having to pay full $ for them. Here in Canada there $300-$400 new. I also Use AVG for my viruse protection I like it. I dont know what otherprograms to use but I am not paying rediculas prices for the stuff. Rodney

View h1r3z's Feedback (+502)
    All-About h1r3z
    View h1r3z's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rodney2007
    I also Use AVG for my viruse protection I like it. I dont know what otherprograms to use but I am not paying rediculas prices for the stuff. Rodney
    I guess it depends on what you consider a ridiculous price, and what value you put on your hardware. Personally, from my point of view, 20 GBP (or whatever I paid when I bought it - Norton) is a small price to pay to protect a 2000 GBP computer.

Cool programs

well windows 2000 is like over 300 new and same for windows xp pro or home editions were I live. I have win 2000 at moment but I am fregged if I have to reformat systom cause I dont have the $ to get it. But I do have a 3 month warrentee on here a penthium 3 600 processer 128 mb 6.4 gig hd

yeha I won windows xp disk and the customer service cancelled it and said not to pay him or her. I hope not to get neg feed back from them. I got one from a sellor already re a cell phone. I won a computer too no responce from them they were suspended now back on still no responce.

Thread Information