My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Welcome to New Members

I loved your sunny dale store..wahoo !!
    I even bidded on like 3 hot items --thanks.

View ropegg's Feedback (+424)
    All-About ropegg
    View ropegg's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi temaco,
    Welcome to eBid and may it be a great eperience.
    My stores:
    Ropegg
    Cups-Cups-Cups
    And Other Stuff
    Peggy A's Jewels

God Bless and have a great day!!!!

Smile hello everyone!

thank you for the lovely welcome... i was searching around for other auction sites! and found you!

please have an look at my items... thank you!

lol nicky

Default Hello from new member and a little question!

Hi, we have recently joined and just put on a few items so far, waiting for buy-it-now which would make life much easier! Would put on a link to items if I knew how but if you can find me, check out our gorgeous personalised gifts! All engraved by myself and hubby. One small question - we tried as an experiment asking a question on one of our auctions - but the question hasn't come back to us as an email - does this facility actually work? Only we have so many questions every day on ebay about how many words to engrave etc, I'm surprised we haven't had any questions at all. Thanks for any advice, Best Wishes to all, Janet.

Wink New Member called = bideterry

Hi! Folks,
    i am a newbie, and hope to do well on Ebid, with a little help from other successfull members.
    I shall be auctioning from time to time, designer wallets/purses, mainly by CHANEL.
    At the moment i am trying to source a reliable supplier.
    They are hard to come by, either they are complete rubbish copies, or they are far to expensive to make any money on.
    Anyway folks keep on bidding etc,
    Terry
    Last edited by bideterry; 23rd May 2006 at 01:03 PM. Reason: Spelling mistake

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by ritaritarita
    I i am very new to the site i think it is quite friendly although i am having teething problems, i don't know how to read my emails from buyers or reply to them!? there seems to be gaps in the sight or things are difficult to find? may be its me. But on the whole i think it is really great
    Any advise is welcome
    Diane
    It just simply may take a little time to get used to the site, as for emails, you will have already have submitted your email address to eBid. If and when a sale happens, eBid will supply both the buyer and seller with each other's email address...it's then up to you both to get in contact with each other

Anyway, welcome to eBid ritaritarita, here's wishing you every success in all your buying and selling transactions

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Netmaster
    Hello everybody , Willy here !
    In the comming weeks i'll be bidding off items such as comics,dvds,games,more..

i run my own little internet store ..and am looking to expand my clientel even more ..

http://willygarza.tripod.com

stay in touch , and browse the cool items i offer in my store.

Look for the cool bidds to start later this month or in june.

<Teaser :
    "Infinite Crisis #1 > 1st Printing ..

Also, a texas latino here looking to greet friend around the world who like to shop as much as i do !
    Welcome to eBid Netmaster, here's wishing you every success in all your buying and selling transactions

Smile gamenvision

I found out about ebid after searching on google. We sell brand new console games for xbox 360, xbox, ps2, camcube, GBA, etc. We are a newly established business, I recently left my job to run this Comapny so keeping figures crossed that it was a good decision. So if anyone is looking for cheap brand new games let me know, we will be update our ebid shop soon.

Regards

GAMEnVISION

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by nicola331
    thank you for the lovely welcome... i was searching around for other auction sites! and found you!

please have an look at my items... thank you!

lol nicky

Welcome to eBid nicola331, here's wishing you every success in all your buying and selling transactions

Quote Originally Posted by engravedgiftsonline
    Hi, we have recently joined and just put on a few items so far, waiting for buy-it-now which would make life much easier! Would put on a link to items if I knew how but if you can find me, check out our gorgeous personalised gifts! All engraved by myself and hubby. One small question - we tried as an experiment asking a question on one of our auctions - but the question hasn't come back to us as an email - does this facility actually work? Only we have so many questions every day on ebay about how many words to engrave etc, I'm surprised we haven't had any questions at all. Thanks for any advice, Best Wishes to all, Janet.
    Why don't you post a link of your store/auctions in your forum signature, so when you post any threads people may click & have a nosey at what you're selling. It's easy to add a link, just go to 'User CP' at the top left hand corner, then choose 'Edit Signature', copy and then paste your link in there

Anyway, welcome to eBid engravedgiftsonline, here's wishing you every success in all your buying and selling transactions

Thread Information