eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Welcome to New Members

View madelaine's Feedback (+5872)
    All-About madelaine
    View madelaine's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Welcome to New Members

Quote Originally Posted by SuperheroSanctum View Post
    Hello! My Seller's name is SUPERHERO SANCTUM (My USA Trademark and Copyright)and I've been selling Comic Books and Superhero and Monster Merchandise for over 35 years! I ship the next day after payment and appreciate you looking at my posts! I love meeting Collector's and great people! I have written two Books about Comic Book Trivia, both on sale in my Listings! Thanks for Looking!! Joseph
    Welcome! Please make your listings available to UK - your own books are probably what I need for my sons for Christmas (missed their birthdays... they are this week!)
    Madelaine

4 shops for Cats Protection & Prospect Hospice
    My Postcard Shop
    BK Stamps for Philatelic listings
    & Yarnalong for craft patterns
    and
    Lotzabitz -anything that doesn't belong in one of the other shops.

Hello everyone I am poddster a retired electronics service engineer. I am an escapee from eBay and bring with me some excellent logic testing instruments and devices. If you are a person with leanings towards electronics check out my wares (once I get them listed) I have been a member with eBay for over 15 years an over 1800 positive feedback with a rating of 100%. Their last policy "upgrade" was the straw that broke the camel's back. So here I am.

P.S, expect an influx of escapees once the eBay policy is put into motion on the 22nd July
    Last edited by poddster; 7th July 2020 at 09:46 AM.

Not a new member exactly but a new OLD member! Have been on this site for 12 years now but been absent for the last 3-4 years. Not even selling elsewhere! Gave it a rest for awhile. But I'm back with lots of goodies to add! Have made a start already.
    I'm so pleased to be back. I feel like I've come home!!
    Carol x

Forum Newbie
    All-About retroitems
    View retroitems's Listings
    Forum Posts

Smile Re: Welcome to New Members

Hello everyone,

I'm a new member on eBid from Bulgaria.
    I wish you all good health, happy shopping and sales on eBid.

With Best Wishes

Forum Newbie
    View ycnan57's Feedback (+1)
    All-About ycnan57
    View ycnan57's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thanks for the re-welcome in my case. I joined here about 9 years ago made a sale and then for some reason fell off. LOL but I just made a new listing. I forget about how fees work on here. I could of sworn I was given a lifetime membership way back when. Anyway the listing I did today I did it as platinum ( I wanted to use paypal as payment option) and i made it 11.99. and I did a buy it now option also. I was charged a fee of five cents for this auction. It doesnt make sense, it says no fees to list. anyone know why, I wanted to put a bunch more on here but don't want to pay five cents for each one. thank you

Platinum has a 0.05 charge for using

Quote Originally Posted by ycnan57 View Post
    Thanks for the re-welcome in my case. I joined here about 9 years ago made a sale and then for some reason fell off. LOL but I just made a new listing. I forget about how fees work on here. I could of sworn I was given a lifetime membership way back when. Anyway the listing I did today I did it as platinum ( I wanted to use paypal as payment option) and i made it 11.99. and I did a buy it now option also. I was charged a fee of five cents for this auction. It doesnt make sense, it says no fees to list. anyone know why, I wanted to put a bunch more on here but don't want to pay five cents for each one. thank you
    Hi and welcome back. If you don't have a huge amount of stuff to list, using Platinum Listings does make a lot of sense. For 5c you get the integrated checkout with paypal. Also a thumb-nail on the selling pages, five photos in the listing and your ad. will be seen on the Home Page at some point (only for a limited time, but it is still a brief bit of extra visibility). You wouldn't get any of those with a Basic free listing.

I started selling here by doing a few Platinum Listings "to see how it goes". I never "got around" to up-grading from Seller so I'm still using them 250 listings later and a quick calculation shows I'm still far from being out-of-pocket by not getting the upgrade. This might seem tight-fisted towards ebid, but it has given them a small regular income every week for the past few years plus FVFs along the way.

Even paying 5c +5% FVF, that's still half the cost of selling on obay and this year has been my best so far selling here. All through this year sales here have been ahead of obay. That's a first for me and I suspect others can say the same.

Good luck, whichever way you you decide sell on ebid (I'd have a chat with Support about your Life-time membership to see if they can find and revive it).
    ---------- * ---------- * ---------- * ---------- ---------- * ---------- * ---------- * ---------- * ----------

http://uk.ebid.net/users/theElench

Forum Newbie
    View TribesAndVibes's Feedback (+4)
    All-About TribesAndVibes
    View TribesAndVibes's Listings
    Forum Posts

Smile Re: Welcome to New Members

Hello to Gazza and all here on eBid. We are Paul and Terri (and we are taking it in turns to type one letter each - ha ha!) Actually Terri is doing the typing while Paul does some listings. We've been selling online since 2007, and on ebay we reached over 30,000 positive feedback, but we grow very weary of ebay's constant meddling with our business and their website, and ever increasing fees, so here we are - keeping our eggs in different baskets. In these uncertain economic times, you have to, don't you. eBid feels like ebay did back in 2007 when we started on there, when it was easy to list, and fun to do. You list some stuff, you sell, you post, you list some more. So here we are with our Metaphysical and meaningful Jewellery. We've set up about 50 listings so far, and there's more to come, so please come and visit our store and tell us what you think. We wish you all lots of success and loads of customers, and the best of good health. Terri x

Hello everyone on ebid, I am new From the city of ft.lauderdale in florida.
    Thank you for the invite. Look forward to a great adventure of selling and buying on the site....

Forum Newbie
    All-About snisuru
    View snisuru's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thumbs up Re: Welcome to New Members

Quote Originally Posted by gazza View Post
    eBid would like to welcome all new buyers and sellers, say hi, leave a message, tell us where you're from and how you came to be an eBid member. Just click the add reply button above and leave a little message to introduce yourself, where you'e from, how you found eBid, other auction experiences etc..

G
    hi
    G
    I am from sri lanka
    the eBid website I know in YouTube.
    I need to be a good buyer and good seller
    I think to help you for my success.
    thank you

Thread Information