My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Welcome to New Members

Default Re: Welcome to New Members

Wow! Lots of great information here for new members! Thanks so much for taking the time to post this for the newbies ... of whom I’m one. I’ve been reading my way through the forums, trying to learn as much as I can, and finding lots of helpful and friendly folks sharing so much hard earned advice. Thanks to everyone out there. I hope to learn enough to be able to “pay it forward “ someday.

Forum Newbie
    Golden Cross, East Sussex, United Kingdom
    View mavarty's Feedback (+5)
    All-About mavarty
    View mavarty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi Joined Ebid today. Suffered with Ebay for too many years
    mavarty

Forum Newbie
    Wilmington, North Carolina, United States
    All-About countrypagan
    View countrypagan's Listings
    Forum Posts

I'm new to online business. Hi all. Which forum is best for getting info about selling here.

Thornton Cleveleys, Lancashire, United Kingdom
    View cheaver's Feedback (+1050)
    All-About cheaver
    View cheaver's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by countrypagan View Post
    I'm new to online business. Hi all. Which forum is best for getting info about selling here.
    Use the Help button, top of page, and click the Selling option.

The Kitchen Table is an excellent place to ask also.

Welcome!

Forum Newbie
    All-About MadRiverMusic
    View MadRiverMusic's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gazza View Post
    eBid would like to welcome all new buyers and sellers, say hi, leave a message, tell us where you're from and how you came to be an eBid member. Just click the add reply button above and leave a little message to introduce yourself, where you'e from, how you found eBid, other auction experiences etc..

G
    I am happy to be using Ebid. I have a brick and mortar music store in Winsted Ct and we sell many items at great prices. We try very hard to satisfy each customer and hope to sell many products to happy customers!!

Forum Newbie
    All-About lunacrafts
    View lunacrafts's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi everyone
    My names Maralyn I’ve just joined Ebid I’m from Derbyshire, found the site on google after searching for alternatives to eBay, been on their for years buying and about a year also as seller become very unhappy with the way they treat sellers and their high fees especially the 10% they charge on postage charges. Read good reviews about this site so moving everything onto here .

Regards Maralyn

Smile Re: Welcome to New Members

Quote Originally Posted by gazza View Post
    ebid would like to welcome all new buyers and sellers, say hi, leave a message, tell us where you're from and how you came to be an ebid member. Just click the add reply button above and leave a little message to introduce yourself, where you'e from, how you found ebid, other auction experiences etc..

G
    hi all,

reena here from surat,india. Found site from google search to sell products.

Forum Newbie
    View BoosCorner's Feedback (+61)
    All-About BoosCorner
    View BoosCorner's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi All I am David From Oshkosh Wisconsin I Sell as Boos corner I have been listing here now since February 2019 and I am getting a lot of non paying bidders is their any insight as to how to stop this I have to pay my final value fees all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by BoosCorner View Post
    Hi All I am David From Oshkosh Wisconsin I Sell as Boos corner I have been listing here now since February 2019 and I am getting a lot of non paying bidders is their any insight as to how to stop this I have to pay my final value fees all the time.
    Hi and welcome,

You don't have to pay your Final Value Fee's for non-paying bidders. All you need to do is sent an Invoice, then two Payment Reminders. If still no payment, you can then mark them as "Non-Paying Bidder", then after two days you can request a "FVF Refund", then leave the bidder some feedback so that other sellers are aware that bidder is a potential non-payer.
    If the bidder has a line through their name or has left, then you need to contact eBid itself to cancel and refund.

Hope this helps,
    Jason
    BigKidsAttic - Action Figure Adoption Agency (Fee's Appy), and supplier of collectible comics.

Thread Information