eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My wish with new Members in the USA would be nice if they offered Ebid Bumper Decals

Default Re: My wish with new Members in the USA would be nice if they offered Ebid Bumper Dec

Good advice how do you market on Face Book ? I added Goggle and in the process of adding feed back from my ebay account having zero as a feed back does not look good on my end ! with the Help of Ebid they guided Me thru the Feed back request from my other account and in a few hours should show up in my Ebit account !

Default Re: My wish with new Members in the USA would be nice if they offered Ebid Bumper Dec

[QUOTE=Davidl863;1713290]I have tried many times to transfer my feed back from Ebay when I copy and paste ebay is not letting Me paste or I am doing something wrong any suggestions I have gave up having zero feed back is probably killing Me ![/QUOTE
    Ok David Read Ebids FAQ to the letter, know everything. Put pic in of yourself. I believe people want to see who they are buying from. get a cover pic as well.Spruse up on the color abit and make your store inviting You need a seller plus which is $50 read what u get for that with a FB transfer. I only pay 2% if it sells I like that. Make sure your filling in all UPC Mpn and maker no all caps good keyword and description. you need to pass google if they kick it back, u wont be seen. Read everything about google. Make sure your in the price range of everybody else. Check to make sure the majority of your product is on google shopping or images. yes? your doing it right. Last redo your about me. Keep ebay out of it. Talk about you right now if your not at plus seller i would put my feedback score in there to. Look around at the us sellers canada and UK make your about me stand out. People like free shipping and they want to know how you ship and they want it asap make yourself look and sound professional. They are dealing with you at ebid.... not ebay. Hope this helps. Have a great weekend!!
    Regards
    Vicky

Quote Originally Posted by StarlightCollctbls View Post
    People like free shipping and they want to know how you ship and they want it asap make yourself look and sound professional.
    Vicky you don't have to do 'free' shipping here, eBid don't charge you on shipping like the big sites. I for one don't like it as we all know it isn't 'free' at all but hidden in the price ! I would much rather see a postage price and know that if I buy two items then I can get reduced postage rates.

Forum Master
    View tony41's Feedback (+10028)
    All-About tony41
    View tony41's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post
    Vicky you don't have to do 'free' shipping here, eBid don't charge you on shipping like the big sites. I for one don't like it as we all know it isn't 'free' at all but hidden in the price ! I would much rather see a postage price and know that if I buy two items then I can get reduced postage rates.
    I very much agree. A price for the item and a price for shipping. Adding the two together and calling it free shipping seems wrong to me. It also creates the impression that the prices on eBid are expensive. Reducing the postage on multiples and advertising in the item details that you do it is a better way to go. In my case, as a stamp seller, I offer one shipping charge for however many stamps are bought and paid for at the same time.

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post
    eBid could set an example by not using/displaying the word 'free' in relation to shipping and use something like 'included' instead.

Last edited by astral276; 24th August 2019 at 01:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by astral276 View Post
    eBid could set an example by not using/displaying the word 'free' in relation to shipping and use something like 'included' instead.

US buyers like free shipping this could kick start his selling here.And Astral, I so agree with you about included all across ecommerce board. We know shipping is included in price. Now we have sales tax on top of it, so one sale price and a tax (not on ebid yet) price you will get a buyer faster than sale+s&h+tax.
    P.S. You can also write in your "about me" that your shipping is included in your sale price if you think you need to.
    Last edited by StarlightCollctbls; 24th August 2019 at 02:12 PM.

If David sell in US only, this is a kick start. He will adjust later what will work for him. I do not know if he branches out to UK CA global yet, that area he will learn as he goes. Thanks all for your replies.

Quote Originally Posted by astral276 View Post
    It is disconcerting how little we see or hear from admin now. They appear totally disinterested in the site.

We are fast approaching one year without a newsletter.
    I wonder if what appears to be a growing interest in Ebid in the USA will shake things up a bit? From what I've heard, the American attitude to customer service tends to be rather more robust than in the UK.

Not so much of the "Please may we have..." and more of "Why aren't you doing..." and if they are ignored, they are quite likely to start banging on the counter and making a fuss.
    ---------- * ---------- * ---------- * ---------- ---------- * ---------- * ---------- * ---------- * ----------

http://uk.ebid.net/users/theElench

Quote Originally Posted by theElench View Post
    I wonder if what appears to be a growing interest in Ebid in the USA will shake things up a bit? From what I've heard, the American attitude to customer service tends to be rather more robust than in the UK.

Not so much of the "Please may we have..." and more of "Why aren't you doing..." and if they are ignored, they are quite likely to start banging on the counter and making a fuss.
    Lol Yes Americans can be a bit more vocal.

Quote Originally Posted by Davidl863 View Post
    I am new and realize this company already does not have the volume of Buyers as Ebay but I wish they would do a little more such as EBID bumper decals with new membership I would gladly put one on my mail Box and Bumper in hope it would draw more people to the site of my vehicles parts many of my items are for older vehicles and could take some time on the site to sell!
    That sounds a great idea. Why not design some decals yourself and market them (at cost plus a very modest amount, and consider offering prices for quantity).
    Click for bargain auctions!

Dropbox for 2GB of offsite storage to simplify your life. Click here, to get an extra 500MB of space!

Thread Information