eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My wish with new Members in the USA would be nice if they offered Ebid Bumper Decals

Default My wish with new Members in the USA would be nice if they offered Ebid Bumper Decals

I am new and realize this company already does not have the volume of Buyers as Ebay but I wish they would do a little more such as EBID bumper decals with new membership I would gladly put one on my mail Box and Bumper in hope it would draw more people to the site of my vehicles parts many of my items are for older vehicles and could take some time on the site to sell!

Default Re: My wish with new Members in the USA would be nice if they offered Ebid Bumper Dec

Quote Originally Posted by Davidl863 View Post
    I am new and realize this company already does not have the volume of Buyers as Ebay but I wish they would do a little more such as EBID bumper decals with new membership I would gladly put one on my mail Box and Bumper in hope it would draw more people to the site of my vehicles parts many of my items are for older vehicles and could take some time on the site to sell!
    With Ebay in the lousy state they are in, My wish would be for Ebid to advertise on the radio. This is a great platform really! I think better setup than bay. But you will need to advertise yourself. EBid does social media so you will need Google my business, Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook. business cards. I'm on 4 platforms. Put pics in all and create boards. You will get noticed but its a slow process! Good luck!! BTW I don't miss the BS over there. So don't keep your eggs in 1 basket.
    Regards
    Vicky

Default Re: My wish with new Members in the USA would be nice if they offered Ebid Bumper Dec

I've read there used to be T-shirts and parcel tape that have been dis-continued. Don't think there is much hope for decals.
    ---------- * ---------- * ---------- * ---------- ---------- * ---------- * ---------- * ---------- * ----------

http://uk.ebid.net/users/theElench

I almost forgot David. If you are or will become a seller+, you will want to transfer your feedback score from eBay. You will be doing yourself a disservice if you don't. https://www.ebid.net/us/help/ebid-feedback-system/

They used to do all sorts of eBid promotional material in the buddy points auctions. Pens, car stickers, mugs, mouse mats, umbrellas, car tax disc holders, T-shirts, hats, parcel tape, but then it all stopped, now we don't even get so much as a newsletter !

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post
    They used to do all sorts of eBid promotional material in the buddy points auctions. Pens, car stickers, mugs, mouse mats, umbrellas, car tax disc holders, T-shirts, hats, parcel tape, but then it all stopped, now we don't even get so much as a newsletter !
    It is disconcerting how little we see or hear from admin now. They appear totally disinterested in the site.

We are fast approaching one year without a newsletter.

TY Good advice I watched a Video today at Ebid how to get noticed on Google search so i Did as they suggested I hope it helps I am really disgusted with Ebay they charged Me 15% instead of 10% saying I was below average on my sales nothing like kicking a guy when He is down !!!

I thought about having someone print me up some and maybe some B cards may help to I really hope Ebid takes off and puts a hurting on Ebays Prophets !

I Did not Know I could transfer my Feed Back score from Ebay I have a good sellers record and over 1,000 transactions all good TY you for the advice showing zero could be why I have not sold item 1 ! I seem to be having trouble finding an about Me page on ebay to post the code to get feed back any suggestions would be appreciated TY !
    Last edited by Davidl863; 23rd August 2019 at 12:49 AM.

I have tried many times to transfer my feed back from Ebay when I copy and paste ebay is not letting Me paste or I am doing something wrong any suggestions I have gave up having zero feed back is probably killing Me !

Thread Information