Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Shipping Calculator Going Wonky?

Angry Shipping Calculator Going Wonky?

Has anyone else been having trouble with shipping calculator? I've tried re-posting my dinky toys tonight, which should all come cup at $10.99 (canadian) in domestic postage, and I'm getting weird whacked out numbers like $34.89 US or $17.46 US. ... or whatever the heck it wants to do, at any given time.

and yes, everything is correct on input, so it's not like I've got my numbers wrong. It's just all over the board for some reason.

Wondering if anybody else is having this particular headache?

Default Re: Shipping Calculator Going Wonky?

Hi Blueberry. I wish I could help you. I’ve never used the shipping calculator. Maybe my fellow Albertan eBidder, Selkab, has used it and will be able to help.

Quote Originally Posted by FirstGreenIsGold View Post
    Hi Blueberry. I wish I could help you. I’ve never used the shipping calculator. Maybe my fellow Albertan eBidder, Selkab, has used it and will be able to help.
    Thanks FirstGreen. I've checked in with the help desk. I think I may just have some gremlins on some of my listings. : ) Maybe the leprechauns from the post-St.Patrick's day bash.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueberryLane View Post
    Thanks FirstGreen. I've checked in with the help desk. I think I may just have some gremlins on some of my listings. : ) Maybe the leprechauns from the post-St.Patrick's day bash.
    The eBid support is very helpful in my experience. Good luck!

Thread Information