eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Well, That Wasn't What I expected...

Default Re: Well, That Wasn't What I expected...

Right, I can now report back that I'm up to 95% of normal operating power, just need to get my doctor to give me final all clear tomorrow but I feel human again!

Thanks for all your words of sympathy, I hope all of you suffering will soon be back in top health.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandart View Post
    Fully intended to do something different for this Christmas and the New Year, but ended up doing something I never really expected...

Woke up on the Saturday before Christmas with a massive chest infection that came very close to putting me in hospital, I have never felt so ill in my life (and I've been on the planet for a few years...)

Today, for the very first time since that Saturday I'm starting to feel a bit more like the old me, still on medications, still seeing the doctor but I'm finally beginning to feel human again.... First time I've ever lost weight over Christmas, 10lb at the last count, but I'm still here and that's all that counts....

Hope you all had a better Christmas and New Year than I have!

Mandart, thanks so much for posting this!
    (I don't feel quite such a sicknote now, to learn that someone else was really poorly)

I too had a lousy, horrible Christmas and New Year.
    I was too ill to go to our daughter's house for Christmas Eve/Day and Boxing Day, and still too ill to go anywhere for New Year.
    I was poorly for over three weeks, unable to get off the sofa - and the tiredness and lack of appetite has not fully disappeared yet.
    I also have lost weight, half a stone, which is not good, as I have been told by my hospital chest consultant to gain weight (I'm doing better now, up to 8 stone!)
    I have bronchiectasis, discovered only when I had full blown pneumonia a couple of years ago and was hospitalised for a few weeks).

I hope that you are feeling much better and fully recovered, and that next Christmas and New Year will be one helluva lot better for us both, and everyone else that was poorly over the festive period.

Visit my clothes store -here
    Look in my treasure in trove ! here
    For
    soy wax candles, tarts & melts click here
    For trading cards click here
    Visit my Tazo barhere

Oh that's awful, I sympathise with everything you've been going through, I simply cannot remember the last time (if ever) I felt that ill - I'm still really trying to regain strength now, can't believe how much it's aken out of me, but I'm getting there...

I hope you're well on the road to recovery too and as you say, may next Christmas be a cracker!

Thread Information