Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pictures in our listings

Default Pictures in our listings

I was so pleased to read in the recent newsletter that the increase in the number of pictures for Seller + is in the works!

When can we expect this change to take place? Is there a target date in place? (If this information was in the newsletter, I missed it.)

View madelaine's Feedback (+5856)
    All-About madelaine
    View madelaine's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Pictures in our listings

Ooh! Goody Goody Gumdrops!
    Madelaine

4 shops for Cats Protection & Prospect Hospice
    My Postcard Shop
    BK Stamps for Philatelic listings
    & Yarnalong for craft patterns
    and
    Lotzabitz -anything that doesn't belong in one of the other shops.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

From the newsletter:

"We're continuing to work on a huge upgrade to the site which will bring with it many improvements and new facilities.

One of those will be the photo/image system. I'm happy to announce we'll be increasing the number of general photos
    you can place on a single listing to 15. This number does not include any photos that are assigned to different variations
    the listing may have. For example, let's say you have a t-shirt in 6 colours. You will be able to upload 6 photos (one for
    each of the different product variations) via our upcoming "Product Variation Wizard") plus your 15 general product photos
    making 21 in total in this example.

All at no extra cost, still free to list and still only 2% or 0% final sale fee (SELLER+ accounts).

It's always good to remember though, quality is better than quantity. Always upload your photos in as higher resolution as
    possible to allow your buyers to see your items clearly. All of these new exciting changes are just around the corner.

We've had quite a few requests this month for a new top level category to be added to eBid. The category is for handmade
    goods. I'm glad to say we'll be adding this soon. Many thanks to everyone for their input on the subject."

No date for increase in no. of pictures in a listing though

View gazza's Feedback (+2)
    All-About gazza
    View gazza's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FirstGreenIsGold View Post
    Bump.

When can we expect the increase in photographs to take place?

Please and thank you.

Cheers.
    All the new changes will happen at the same time : product attributes, product variations, new category selector system, new import system beta (via website and not NL), and increase in photos plus many other behind the scenes changes and fixes we've been working on for the last year.

We'll be giving you a 48 hour warning some time during July as to when we will be taking the site down, we envisage a couple of hours downtime.

Gazza
    eBid.net
    Free to Bid | Free to List | Free to Enjoy
    GBP and USD Affiliate Program Re-Launched .. Promote eBid and earn
    Got a problem? Record it for us using http://screencast-o-matic.com/

View JaBek1's Feedback (+25)
    All-About JaBek1
    View JaBek1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gazza View Post
    All the new changes will happen at the same time : product attributes, product variations, new category selector system, new import system beta (via website and not NL), and increase in photos plus many other behind the scenes changes and fixes we've been working on for the last year.

We'll be giving you a 48 hour warning some time during July as to when we will be taking the site down, we envisage a couple of hours downtime.

Gazza
    ​Just out of curiosity, is this planned big update going to result of another change in LOGO and color scheme?

Quote Originally Posted by JaBek1 View Post
    ​Just out of curiosity, is this planned big update going to result of another change in LOGO and color scheme?
    As long as my templates or pictures don't go 'wonky' after the next changes, I'm OK with changes. I'm still trying to build up my listings again after having to revise after the change to make everything compatible with mobile devices.

View JaBek1's Feedback (+25)
    All-About JaBek1
    View JaBek1's Listings
    Forum Posts

​Yes, the last one play havoc with templates. Of course, the changing of site's LOGO and Color Scheme have made it somewhat difficult to build site recognition over here in the states. Alas! My red and white with gavel hat and tee shirt is pretty much obsolete. As is the purple and green.

Thread Information