Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Show Items With Bids

Default Re: Show Items With Bids

I am new here so I am not going to say anything out of line, but some people fail to understand simple things.
    The fact is, this site gives sellers the option to list B.I.N or auction but if listing item in auction there is 1 condition...... nobody can see how many different bidders there are or who is bidding which creates problems lack of competition with bidders so lower prices for sellers.
    Would you go to a real auction with this rule in place? Don't kid yourself, you want to know who you are bidding against or at least how many bidders there are and that is what makes an auction.
    Also when I said about bids helping with pricing items I suppose it depends on what you sell but if you list an item and have no idea of value for a B.I.N there may possibly be a similar item in auction and the amount of bids, current price and finishing price would be useful info to many sellers including me.
    Last edited by CeramicAnt; 5th January 2016 at 06:05 AM.

Forum Newbie
    All-About yourhartzdesire
    View yourhartzdesire's Listings
    Forum Posts

The excitement of selling AND bidding is knowing what is going on, I may decide to not sell here since I can"t tell if Anything ever sells for anyone :-(

Forum Newbie
    All-About redport24
    View redport24's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yourhartzdesire View Post
    The excitement of selling AND bidding is knowing what is going on, I may decide to not sell here since I can"t tell if Anything ever sells for anyone :-(
    Same here - I joined in 2012 and haven't tried to sell anything on here - I assumed that nothing ever sold and nearly everything was buy it now. Just came on today to see if it was any better, but it isn't. I know its cheaper to sell on here but I think I'll stick to the other site for now.

View sidthelamp's Feedback (+541)
    All-About sidthelamp
    View sidthelamp's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by redport24 View Post
    Same here - I joined in 2012 and haven't tried to sell anything on here - I assumed that nothing ever sold and nearly everything was buy it now. Just came on today to see if it was any better, but it isn't. I know its cheaper to sell on here but I think I'll stick to the other site for now.

so speaks the voice of experience
    http://uk.ebid.net/stores/under pressure

MY ATTITUDE IS A RESULT OF YOUR ACTIONS!!!
    IF YOU DONT LIKE IT BLAME YOURSELF.

Thornton Cleveleys, Lancashire, United Kingdom
    View cheaver's Feedback (+1050)
    All-About cheaver
    View cheaver's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by redport24 View Post
    Must admit I'm bemused by your logic - I'm very happy with my eBid sales today (approx £22) which will only cost 44p eBid FVF.

There is no rule which states that only 1 selling venue is allowed - perhaps the challenge of adaptation is too great for some?

Forum Newbie
    All-About redport24
    View redport24's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sidthelamp View Post
    so speaks the voice of experience
    Quote Originally Posted by cheaver View Post
    Must admit I'm bemused by your logic - I'm very happy with my eBid sales today (approx £22) which will only cost 44p eBid FVF.

There is no rule which states that only 1 selling venue is allowed - perhaps the challenge of adaptation is too great for some?

I seem to have rattled a couple of cages - all I was doing was agreeing with several others that being able to see if there were any bids on an item would be good. No need for the sarcastic comments!

Thread Information