Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Carpe diem!!

Default Re: Carpe diem!!

I for one am an Evilbay outcast who found Ebid.....Love the idea, ease of use and the people are much friendlier. Have to admit there isn't anywhere near as many people buying on here, but its early days? I cant be the only one who looked for an alternative...

Im trying to do my bit by telling anyone who will listen about Ebid and through this I have a couple of people who have signed up the last few days (although they didn't wait for me to `invite` them so I missed the Buddy points......not that im bitter).....If we all do this then im sure things must improve. Especially with Ebay on self destruct for the smaller seller......

Word of warning though, be careful what you wish for as like ALL companies nowadays the bigger they get the less attractive it all becomes!

Just my pennies worth.

Forum Lurker
    Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View head2toe's Feedback (+3)
    All-About head2toe
    View head2toe's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Carpe diem!!

the link to the discussion on i provided earlier and the interview with ebays boss should make interesting reading and open the door of opportunity for ebid and small time sellers one the other site http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/n...Gilmartin.html

Thread Information