Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Cannot figure out my some of my items not showing on Google Shopping

Forum Newbie
    View Capitalmale's Feedback (+524)
    All-About Capitalmale
    View Capitalmale's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Cannot figure out why some of my items not showing on Google Shopping

Out of my auctions, I have four listings of different Action Figures sets where I entered in the UPC and Brand, and entered a Buy Now price. I am a seller+ and there is more than 3 days left in the listing

As far as I can tell, I met all the requirements of having it uploaded to Google shopping. One of the 4 items is a new copy of an item I listed several months ago I was able to find in Google Shopping.

Is there something additional I need to do, or am I just not able to find it?
    Last edited by Capitalmale; 6th December 2012 at 01:26 AM.

Default Re: Cannot figure out my some of my items not showing on Google Shopping

How long ago did you list them? I've noticed it takes two or three days before mine make it to Google Shopping.

Forum Newbie
    View Capitalmale's Feedback (+524)
    All-About Capitalmale
    View Capitalmale's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Cannot figure out my some of my items not showing on Google Shopping

I listed them several hours before making my first post. Ebid states in their FAQ "We will upload your items to Google Shopping within minutes of you listing them if Google Shopping is available in your home country."

I will check again on Google Shopping tomorrow.

Thanks for the response.

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Capitalmale View Post
    Ebid states in their FAQ "We will upload your items to Google Shopping within minutes of you listing them if Google Shopping is available in your home country."
    eBid can upload them as fast as they like. Once they have done so it is all in the hands of Google how long it takes for them to appear (if ever).

I have noticed in the past that the US Google Products (Shopping) site takes longer to process items than the UK site.

Items can also be on the site before they become searchable, as indexing takes longer.

A tip for making your items easier to locate on Google here: http://mootango.webspace.virginmedia...idkb.htm#a0040

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by astral276 View Post
    A tip for making your items easier to locate on Google here: http://mootango.webspace.virginmedia...idkb.htm#a0040

And a very useful tip it is too

Thread Information