eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Show Sold Items

Default Re: Show Sold Items

Quote Originally Posted by hush77hush View Post
    hmm I wonder how many of the things suggested to have on ebid are already copyrighted by other sites? and that's why it is not on the site?
    Copyright is for content and text - you cannot copyright or patent an "idea" - nothing stopping eBid from doing this other than the powers that be... they wont violate any copyrights as long as it is original to their own design., and uses content from sales on their website.
    Many changes yet again, started a new venture, and you can watch my store grow here: Really Rural Woodworks

I would definitely like to see what (if any) items have sold on uk ebid - as I have not sold or received a single bid (items that would fly on ebay), then upon searching through various categories for ages could not find a single item with a single bid or sale showing!
    As far as ebid uk is concerned I don't think it a a myth - nothing does sell here!! Would love to hear from more than one or two uk ebidders who have sold items here! Agree with pinkbarbie23 totally.

View sidthelamp's Feedback (+541)
    All-About sidthelamp
    View sidthelamp's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SmallBear View Post
    I would definitely like to see what (if any) items have sold on uk ebid - as I have not sold or received a single bid (items that would fly on ebay), then upon searching through various categories for ages could not find a single item with a single bid or sale showing!
    As far as ebid uk is concerned I don't think it a a myth - nothing does sell here!! Would love to hear from more than one or two uk ebidders who have sold items here! Agree with pinkbarbie23 totally.
    you have only been here 7 days thats no time at all to get a first sale

i sell all over the world via ebid thats regular sales my FB is not a true reflection of my total sales
    http://uk.ebid.net/stores/under pressure

MY ATTITUDE IS A RESULT OF YOUR ACTIONS!!!
    IF YOU DONT LIKE IT BLAME YOURSELF.

Quote Originally Posted by sidthelamp View Post
    you have only been here 7 days thats no time at all to get a first sale

i sell all over the world via ebid thats regular sales my FB is not a true reflection of my total sales
    I realise that 7 days is not long at all - however my main point was that on searching many many categories on ebid and looking at many many lisitngs (ebid uk) I could not find ONE with a single bid or sale!! All the 'buynow's' still had the same amount of items left (ie it said quantity 5/5 still available for example) and all the auction items I looked at had 0 bids!
    With ebay I had sold over 10 items in 7 days, I don't think that (at least with regards to the amount off sales you make) there is any competition between ebay and ebid - ebay wins hands down on sales, and therefore maybe it's worth the little extra in seeling fees for that reason?
    However I have extended my subscription for another 30 days and hopefully I will be proven wrong. I have even put things like 80% discounts on items and they still don't sell!! Any advice from other ebid uk users would be greatly appreciated - thanks for your reply

View FBNeNotes's Feedback (+1108)
    All-About FBNeNotes
    View FBNeNotes's Listings
    Forum Posts

Someday this site might get real.. and Have Bids showing when scrolling thru pages here.
    And not like a store with the lights off in the nightime.
    Site needs 2 Doors....
    1- Auctions only w/wo Buy now.
    2- Fixed price

View JaBek1's Feedback (+25)
    All-About JaBek1
    View JaBek1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Idealproductsales View Post
    Copyright is for content and text - you cannot copyright or patent an "idea" - nothing stopping eBid from doing this other than the powers that be... they wont violate any copyrights as long as it is original to their own design., and uses content from sales on their website.
    I agree.

View JaBek1's Feedback (+25)
    All-About JaBek1
    View JaBek1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Actually, I agree that such a feature might be useful. I also see no useful purpose in mentioning Buddy Points on the Home page in an attempt to attract new users.

we definately need a sold section. There are many features that are lacking on this and etsy ... but I certainly don't want to go back to ebay...
    the good thing about eb is that it's easy to navigate

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Click on the big ebid logo at the top left of the page, then look at the SOLD tab near the bottom of the page that comes up.

It would be nice to show a running total, tho - not just a selected few items........
    Last edited by HerMajesty; 8th April 2013 at 01:30 PM.
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

View suesjools's Feedback (+586)
    All-About suesjools
    View suesjools's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by HerMajesty View Post
    Click on the big ebid logo at the top left of the page, then look at the SOLD tab near the bottom of the page that comes up.

It would be nice to show a running total, tho - not just a selected few items........
    Agree 110%.

Bows and misses the kitty, outside enjoying the lovely Spring weather.

Best wishes for many sales to all,

Thread Information