My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: URL links to listings do not work

Default URL links to listings do not work

When I click on one (any one) of my listings I get an error message, for example: "Not Found The requested URL /for-sale/vintage-pencil-shaped-wooden-pencil-case-with-ball-cap-9644860.htm was not found on this server. Apache/2.2.21 (Debian) Server at uk.ebid.net Port 80" The only way I can access a listing is to select 'Edit' from below the listing. The 'Edit' screen shows the listing although the description is shown only in Html, despite the fact the I only use the WYSIWYG Advanced editor. Any pointers would be greatly appreciated.

Default Re: URL links to listings do not work

Just tried a few all appear ok

View JanetB's Feedback (+1175)
    All-About JanetB
    View JanetB's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: URL links to listings do not work

Quote Originally Posted by NowAndThen View Post
    When I click on one (any one) of my listings I get an error message, for example: "Not Found The requested URL /for-sale/vintage-pencil-shaped-wooden-pencil-case-with-ball-cap-9644860.htm was not found on this server. Apache/2.2.21 (Debian) Server at uk.ebid.net Port 80" The only way I can access a listing is to select 'Edit' from below the listing. The 'Edit' screen shows the listing although the description is shown only in Html, despite the fact the I only use the WYSIWYG Advanced editor. Any pointers would be greatly appreciated.
    the url needs: http://uk.ebid.net before the /for-sale/vintage-pencil-shaped-wooden-pencil-case-with-ball-cap-9644860.htm

like this:

http://uk.ebid.net/for-sale/vintage-pencil-shaped-wooden-pencil-case-with-ball-cap-9644860.htm

click the full url link, it works.

Thread Information