Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 54 of 99 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364 ... LastLast

Thread: eBid Ninja Lister & Importing Auctions Help

Default Re: eBid Ninja Lister & Importing Auctions Help

Hi,
    I am new to ebid but have uploaded 3 separate batches and they worked well, but now nothing seems to be working. The only change I am aware of is, that I have done two updates of ninja this week. Could there be a bug in the latest ninja uploader? It worked perfect Monday, but not today or Tuesday.
    Thanks in advance for any assistance, Randy

Quote Originally Posted by WadenHillTrading View Post
    An update; I have found that upload works if I only try to upload 10-15 listings at a time. If I try to upload more than about 20, it fails. So it takes a while to upload a lot of listings, but at least it works. (NB These figures are not scientific!)
    I tried uploading 8 then 2 then 1 then 48. Nothing worked. Same message that upload failed.

Ninja Lister now uploading after latest update.

Here are some suggestions for improvement

1. Corelation needed between Ebid listings and Ninja as items listed seperately via Ebid do not add to Ninja database.
    2. Item number needed to identify items where they are not bar coded. Needs additional table which needs to be sorted
    3. Corelation needed between items listed and Ninja. This prevents items being added twice without exhaustive double checking.
    4. Items sold need to be marked on Ninja database with selling value.
    5. Ninja database needs sort ability.
    6. Ninja needs to be autosaved so that data recently added is not lost due to power failure of mains.
    7. Consideration needed where Ninja may be being used at same time with same userid on two seperate computers.
    8. Lister should not be linked to unique computer otherwise Lister does not show database for user on another computer. IPCs should not be used for identification as they can easily be altered.
    9. Picture link does not always correctly identify URL. See http://server2.ldhosting.com/~britai...rs/3pipers.jpg which is not accepted by Lister but is a valid URL..
    10. For older users the HTML Font size could be increased.
    11. Duplicate listings need to be identified to prevent same item being listed twice.

Hunters_Moon

View gazza's Feedback (+2)
    All-About gazza
    View gazza's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nutty_Netti View Post
    Still having same problem, auctions are not being uploaded from Ninja Lister, just keep telling me to 'try again later'. No error messages to report. Can we please have some answers on this??? Need to upload new auctions. I have also uploaded the newest version.
    Thanks...Netti
    Problem fixed.
    eBid.net
    Free to Bid | Free to List | Free to Enjoy
    GBP and USD Affiliate Program Re-Launched .. Promote eBid and earn
    Got a problem? Record it for us using http://screencast-o-matic.com/

Forum Newbie
    All-About MorgansFishing
    View MorgansFishing's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default iv tried and tried, but cant import my ebay listings!

anyone any ideas? iv exported from turbo lister to my pc, but the ebid thing wont import, whats wrong?

Parkgate Rotherham, South Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    View MHTTrading's Feedback (+3556)
    All-About MHTTrading
    View MHTTrading's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: iv tried and tried, but cant import my ebay listings!

Well here I am pulling out what little hair I have left, I've tried several times to upload 238 listings
    To start with they all failed, apparently my login details were incorrect ???, so I installed the latest version of NL and it worked, all 238 listings passed the checks, but when I check my listings there are only 23 showing
    Any help would be appreciated. Oh I did try uploading blocks of 20 and they went through fine but only 2 of the listings appeared. so is NL only offering 10% service

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: iv tried and tried, but cant import my ebay listings!

If you listings did not break any of the listing rules (and got deleted) then only admin can tell you what went wrong.

ok, I have downloaded and installed and uninstalled ninja lister at least 5 or 6 times now, when the lister opens it says "initializing" and goes no further no matter how long I leave it to initialize-it just won't open for me to use-is there a fix or what? I do have adobe air and it is up to date so I am not sure what the problem is-I have windows vista with 4 gig ram-shouldn't be a problem? thank you

With some trial and error I have finally got Ninja Lister working. The lack of any manual would have been useful and would have reduced the large amount of trial and error needed but at least much of this program now works although there is much room for improvement. Having now finally worked out how to add shop categories to an item within a Ninja Lister folder and I spent most of yesterday carefully updating the store categories for over 150 items. When I finished I backup Ninja Lister to ensure that all data was saved for possible future use. When I opened the program today I was surprised to find that 90% of the categories which I had very carefully added had dissapeared. In addition I have also found that when the auction of an item ends it promptly dissapears from my shop which is very annoying and results in a lot of time finding out what item has dissapeared as there are no messages apearing. It would also be very useful if the program kept track of actual auction listings so that one could see what items had been sold etc.

Hunters_Moon

There is obviously something very wrong with this program. Yesterday I loaded up over 100 listings after carefully adding store categories to each of them that tallied with their store categories. I checked that the uploading procedure of Ninja Lister worked and that consequently a listing was added to a store. All seemed well until today when I find that not only have most of the catagories dissapeared from Ninja Lster but only 35 of the 149 items added yesterday now appear in their appropriate stores even though the appropriate store category is shown on their auction listing. When checking on store listing the four stores indicate that they hold 16,13,40 and 76 items but when the stores are examined they only show 16,2,13 and 4 items. In view of the rapidly increasing number of items being listed this problem needs to be sorted out very fast otherwise we are going to have an Ebay fiasco on our hands.

Thread Information