Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

View Poll Results: Are you satisfied with Report Auction Service?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, every report was considered and appropriate action was taken in reasonable time.

2 14.29%
  • Yes, the most of reports was considered and appropriate action was taken.

4 28.57%
  • No, many reports wasn't considered in timely manner, or even no action wasn't taken.

4 28.57%
  • I don't know, I never reported any auction.

4 28.57%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Are you satisfied with Auction Report?

Quote Originally Posted by Gothicina View Post
    I get the impression, it depends on who gets the report as to what is done about it.

I must say, I thought so... But this is not really a rule.
    For example: An auction that I already report has a link to checkout cart on e-commerce site, but is still there...
    I guess just they randomly try to follow report on middle cases, seldom on not important cases... They focus more on the most important issues.
    I think, I wish, I hope in the future report cases will be considerated more seriously, to make community more serene, more clean, more happy.
    Hasta Luego!

Take a peek at our shops!
    Cameralabs - Thai Gourmet

View klj's Feedback (+3320)
    All-About klj
    View klj's Listings
    Forum Posts

I've had very good responses for listing violations, although I do normally ask the seller a question first - as you said, anyone can make a mistake. It's only if they do not respond that I send a report.

Here I am back...
    Now is getting irritating, more than frustrating.
    This is a matter of principles, of fariness... I am reporting once per day some auctione clearly against rules, but... No action, no replies, nothing.
    I think this is not the right way to go... I think everyone that is selling honestly will feel not happy to see someone WANTING to break the rules can pass it.
    I understand that maybe Ebid have a lot of reports, but I also think is not that hard to check... Especially reports filled carefully with a good description of infringement...
    I'm feeling so disappointed...
    Hasta Luego!

Take a peek at our shops!
    Cameralabs - Thai Gourmet

Forum Newbie
    Isle Of Bute, Argyll and Bute, United Kingdom
    View well-tech.ltd's Feedback (+1105)
    All-About well-tech.ltd
    View well-tech.ltd's Listings
    Forum Posts

You're wasting your time 80% of the time. I had a lengthy dialoge with EBid about the sale of OEM Microsoft software, which basically breaks the MS licence agreement and is on the whole, illegal, the way most sellers do it.

I got a load of pish about how seriously they take it and how hard they work to stop it. Guess what, the software section is FULL of it, still......

There are probably more illegal/scam software items on here than on EB*y but they seem to let a lot of sellers off, while closing down legitimate software sellers (like me) and allowing people to undercut genuine sales illegally. The policing of this site is basically a joke. You are more likely to have a post removed for telling the truth than you are for breaking the law. :-)

Thread Information