Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sending hundreds of PERSONAL emails to past customers - FAST & SIMPLY

Quote Originally Posted by damian_steele View Post
    While I think of it, I would suggest that anyone choosing to use this method uses the option for BCC (Blind carbon copy) and NOT CC (carbon copy). CC will show all the email addresses of everyone you mail to, to everyone you mail to. This may well annoy a lot of people who do not like their addresses being added to a ready made list that spammers would love. BCC will hide all the other email addresses.
    Perfectly right - I should have thought of that. I rarely send emails to more than one person myself.
    I have taken the liberty of editing my original post to include your comment above (plus acknowledgement).
    Last edited by NowAndThen; 2nd October 2008 at 01:44 AM. Reason: Added information

I thought you were off to bed.

Go on, up the wooden hill. Go and listen to that wind howl.

I had gone to bed! But left the computer on - and it beeps every time I receive another post on my thread. Turning it off now ... honest.

All my emails have a link to eBid - I found it somewhere within the 'my eBid' options, I think!
    Why not take a quick look at my Stores?

Find all kinds of books HERE

Find 'Plus Size' Clothes HERE

Find NEW tiny Baby Stuff HERE

Find 'Bits & Bobs' HERE

Thanks for the BCC tip Damien. I was e-mailing customers one by one! I didn't want to C.C. them as I wanted to keep their e-mails private. Brilliant. So much easier!

By the way, I am also trying to add the Clixgalore eBid affiliate link (not the eBid buddy points link) to my e-mails, but Clixgalore just gives a tracking code in html. I can't seem to do html in my e-mail, although I can do it on my website. Is there a way to get a simple one-line affiliate link from Clixgalore so I can add it to my e-mails? Does anyone know? Thanks

Thread Information