eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone Crochet? Fine thread doilies?

Default Anyone Crochet? Fine thread doilies?

This is my favorite craft... I crochet personalized handmade name doilies and floral doilies...

Leslie

Hi I have just taken up crochet again and I am loving it. I am having a go at a shrug at the moment and I have already made a collar from a wonderful pattern I bought here.

I haven't tried the very thin crochet thread - but that will be my next 'thing'!

Just joined a forum called Crochetville - you may have heard of it. Needed some advice on a certain stitch that I was trying to copy - turned out the top I was copying was half crochet and half knit!!

Hi, I just started to read some of this posts in this forum and happened upon your post. I don't crochet but my mom sure does, so I'm going to email her a link to your store so she can take a look at all the books you have. I'm sure she'll be excited and just might buy a few.
    RobbyLouDesigns

http://us.ebid.net/stores/RobbyLouDesigns
    Featuring Baby and Bridal Shower Games, Invitations, Thank you's etc. Come take a look.

http://us.ebid.net/stores/Polecat-Products

Featuring Men, Women, Kids, Home, Work items. Come take a look.

Thank you! I have been thinking of making crocheted shawls and selling them here. I am so tempted... or even crocheted sweaters and tops. I like the lacy romantic kind... do you think I should?

Leslie

View indyglo's Feedback (+27)
    All-About indyglo
    View indyglo's Listings
    Forum Posts

I love to crochet with thread. I crochet mostly doilies and love to make very fancy fashion dolls clothes, like wedding gowns,southern belle gowns, etc.
    I think it sounds like a wonderful idea to make and sell shawls, sweaters and tops.

Gloria

I crochet a few things here and there. Have shawls, scarfs, doilies, baby items, ponchos all either crocheted or knitted.

Been thinking about getting all of them up on here to see what people think of them and if they would sell.

Not sure what I am doing anymore! Just have so many things that where to begin is the problem. And for international, I have no idea of what to put as a cost for shipping them. Will figure that out as time goes by, I guess.

HC

I think you should pack up the item and put it on a scale (as if you were ready to ship... ) so you can charge the correct fee.
    If you are in the US, go to the www.usps.com web site to calculate the fee, in the UK, then www.royalmail.com.

Leslie

Smile Crochet

Hello Everyone

I have a few nice crochet cottons in my listiings if anyone is interested? It is a lovely hobby. I am knitting at the moment but I do like to crochet although I am a beginner at it I must confess, been knitting for 30 odd years though.

I would love to see your listings... why not create a signature with a link to your auctions?

Leslie

I haven't crocheted in years. I don't know if I even have any needles left. My mother taught me as a child. I started to learn to knit, but I never really got into it. Also used to cross stitch. Now I bake, do computer graphics and online auctions.
    Stop by and browse around. New items added to all stores almost daily.

Thread Information