eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Anyone want to be on my flyer?

Forum Newbie
    View beadypapers's Feedback (+10412)
    All-About beadypapers
    View beadypapers's Listings
    Forum Posts

Could I please be included? We are new to ebid but can send out flyers to our feebay and website customers.

Beadypapers: assorted glass beads, gemstones, charms, findings, organza ribbons and gift bags.

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/beadypapers

Hi Sharon i would love to be included, finding a struggle over here had 4075 100% poss feedback on the other side
    thanks Kayla

Card making ,scrapbooking and jewellery making suplies

View brishada's Feedback (+209)
    All-About brishada
    View brishada's Listings
    Forum Posts

All above added, thanks for joining in!

8 spaces left to finish this one, any more takers?

hi
    sounds good, please add me in.

Glass lampwork & silver foil beads - lots of colours, shapes & sizes

Forum Lurker
    View samigail0305's Feedback (+45)
    All-About samigail0305
    View samigail0305's Listings
    Forum Posts

If poss can I be added too please?

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Samigails-...Handmade-Gifts

Take a peek at my store for personalised gifts for any occasion, commissions welcomed too. There are wedding, teacher, baptism, confirmation, new home, birthday, art work hanger, etc gifts.
    Christmas decorations now available

All-About brishada
    View brishada's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi Suzigood
    You have been added to Flyer no. 3
    Keep looking for info on when No. 3 gets uploaded – could be this weekend if we get the ast spaces filled!

Quote Originally Posted by samigail0305 View Post
    If poss can I be added too please?
    Samigail
    You are the first entry on Flyer No. 2!

Blessings
    Sharon

Forum Lurker
    View samigail0305's Feedback (+45)
    All-About samigail0305
    View samigail0305's Listings
    Forum Posts

aw, wow, thank you so much. I'm losing the plot a bit I think - I did look at the flyers yesterday before my request and couldn't see myself! Possibly cos i was thinking how fab overall it looked and some other people's banners are so fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by brishada View Post
    Hi Suzigood
    You have been added to Flyer no. 3
    Keep looking for info on when No. 3 gets uploaded – could be this weekend if we get the ast spaces filled!

Samigail
    You are the first entry on Flyer No. 2!

Blessings
    Sharon

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Samigails-...Handmade-Gifts

Take a peek at my store for personalised gifts for any occasion, commissions welcomed too. There are wedding, teacher, baptism, confirmation, new home, birthday, art work hanger, etc gifts.
    Christmas decorations now available

View burgyeb's Feedback (+946)
    All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nykmedia View Post
    You are welcome to copy the list of stores belonging to those who take part in the Cyberdosh Challenge but I'm not finished typing it all up yet. It might be easier than trying to keep up with all the threads in here. (Voice of experience, honest! ) I'll be typing it up on here this afternoon.
    My first time reading this thread. I don't know if this has happened already, but I hope not. It has to do with issues of obtaining people's permission to use their name, product, etc. in an advertising campaign. It has to do with issues of confidentiality.

Many would welcome the advertising & exposure, but some would not. I have not gone any further than this post & this is an extensive thread, so I don't know about the tone of the thread. I'm pretty sure that most folks may not be seeing it like I'm seeing it.

It's just that I'm a private sort of person; have been involved in studies where protecting the rights of others & assuring informed consent & confidentiality were important. So I have a sensitivity to this kind of stuff. If it already happened, and I suspect it has, fine. But this is something I believe you should give serious thought about, because it is a very important issue.

All-About brishada
    View brishada's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi Burgyeb
    Thanks for your comments.
    To be perfectly honest I haven’t copied anything from that list (unless the Store Owner has already asked to be included in my Flyers) for precisely the reason that although they may be totally OK with it, and a generous offer it was, but I preferred to actually have the permission of the owner of that Store contact me directly asking to be included.
    Please be assured that anyone on these Flyers is there because they asked to be so and they are directed to the Full Terms and Conditions of Use which can be found in the Unofficial Ebid Community Flyer link at the bottom of my Signature.
    If they are not happy with those Terms and Conditions, they can ask to be removed and a Post will go up directing everyone to revised Flyer.
    Hope that answers your concerns.
    Blessings
    Sharon

View burgyeb's Feedback (+946)
    All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by brishada View Post
    Hi Burgyeb
    Thanks for your comments.
    To be perfectly honest I haven’t copied anything from that list (unless the Store Owner has already asked to be included in my Flyers) for precisely the reason that although they may be totally OK with it, and a generous offer it was, but I preferred to actually have the permission of the owner of that Store contact me directly asking to be included.
    Please be assured that anyone on these Flyers is there because they asked to be so and they are directed to the Full Terms and Conditions of Use which can be found in the Unofficial Ebid Community Flyer link at the bottom of my Signature.
    If they are not happy with those Terms and Conditions, they can ask to be removed and a Post will go up directing everyone to revised Flyer.
    Hope that answers your concerns.
    Blessings
    Sharon
    Yes it does. I appreciate that you are taking an ethical approach to your marketing activities. It is important, because it sends a very strong message. I do see it as a positive approach, but how it's done is probably more important to me than the actual marketing itself.

Thread Information