eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Should I Report the Murano Fakes?

Smile Murano

Murano jewellery is georgous and expensive. I absolutely love it and saw the real thing in Venice last year.

It is possible to buy it wholesale directly from Venice with a minimum order value which requires quite an outlay plus shipping and insurance of course.

All Murano jewellery, as far as I know, is hand made with real gold worked into the glass. It probably can be copied more cheaply in other countries but that does not make it genuine Murano - this only comes from the island of Murano in Venice - nowhere else. It is also certificated as genuine so you can be assured of its origin.
    You could look on the Murano website in Italy for more information.

Forum Newbie
    Westwood, Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom
    View joboes's Feedback (+1)
    All-About joboes
    View joboes's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi there, I was one of your listers i think...... I dont know if my shop is linked this reply automaically. if it is you can click to see that i was listing 5 murano charm bracelets. i have now removed murano from the description. I'm sorry about that. I purchased them as murano. I'm no expert so i hope no bad feelings have resulted. I'm a small costume jewellery seller. I have defected from the other side ( joannamojo). I'm pleased i read this thread. It took me a while to locate it again after i'd amended the listing. How can i 'save' threads? I hope that any other sellers listing this stock as such can amend their listings as searches will be missleading.... in the meantime here's to honest trading!!!!

Forum Saint
    View bykimbo's Feedback (+950)
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

Every thread you reply to gets automatically added to your list of subscriptions. This can be found at the bottom of your "user cp" menu.

Forum Newbie
    All-About joboes
    View joboes's Listings
    Forum Posts

ok i'm looking now. I'm trying to add a link to my signature aswell.. wish me luck.....

Forum Saint
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good luck!

Forum Newbie
    All-About joboes
    View joboes's Listings
    Forum Posts

ok i think im sorted

Forum Saint
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by joboes View Post
    ok i think im sorted
    If you are, it doesn't show. Sorry, no sig in your post, if that's what you were aiming for. As it happens I've just finished adding an "add sig" page to my totally unnofficial help&faq at http://www.bykimbo.com/ebid/help/addingsig.htm so feel free to give it a go (and let me know if it's no help at all!)

Forum Newbie
    All-About joboes
    View joboes's Listings
    Forum Posts

testing testing...

Forum Newbie
    All-About joboes
    View joboes's Listings
    Forum Posts

ok guys ive sorted my signature out (wasnt using ful wusiwyg) sorry ive hijacked the forum not my intention. I'm going to do a murano search to make amends..... bye for now.... thanks for yr help bykimbo!!!!!!

I think that alot of times most people will take well to you forwarning them, rather than them recieving a strike against them. I know I appreciate when one of you guys send a hint my way. ( I got one yesterday about my signature - oops!) And it is true that alot of products won off of liquidation sites and so forth can be somewhat misleading in the description. I know that when I sell items from a bulk auction I won, I list them described as what I bought them described as. If I know it isn't the real deal for sure, i will say it is "inspired" by ....
    I am sure it is frustrating that once you get your hands on the real deal, the prices mess you up. Now you all got my curiosity up, Ive gotta have a look at this jewelry now!!!!!
    I would warn them nicely, and if they take it wrong then oh well, what are they gonna do? Beat you up?

Seller ID: Glam4Less
    Store : Glam Girl
    http://us.ebid.net/stores/Glam-Girl

Mt. 16:26 What do you benefit if you gain the whole world but loose your own soul? Is anything worth more than your soul?

Thread Information