Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112

Thread: A spring clean is needed eBid !

View sidthelamp's Feedback (+541)
    All-About sidthelamp
    View sidthelamp's Listings
    Forum Posts

and ive reported another 3 for spaming feebay
    http://uk.ebid.net/stores/under pressure

MY ATTITUDE IS A RESULT OF YOUR ACTIONS!!!
    IF YOU DONT LIKE IT BLAME YOURSELF.

To be honest I think the biggest problem is none of these problem Sellers actually value their eBid account.

I wonder how many of them realize that if you mess up an account here, or even request/demand it be closed, there is no guarantee that eBid will let you open another one at a later date.
    Gothicina.

MAHATMA GANDHI - "The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way in which its animals are treated."

My Stores
    Gothicina Labels | Gothicina's Web - for eBid Auction Templates & Store Banners.

My Alter egos
    Kewtonia Books | Kewtonia's Klutter | Kewtonia Magz

Family
    Leadhillsonline | Honehe
    Tozcentral | NiffNaff
    SynysterChambers | Goldenboys13

Free eBid Banners | Free YDC Teddies | Charity Listings YDC Teddy Templates

Quote Originally Posted by Gothicina View Post
    To be honest I think the biggest problem is none of these problem Sellers actually value their eBid account.

I wonder how many of them realize that if you mess up an account here, or even request/demand it be closed, there is no guarantee that eBid will let you open another one at a later date.
    I think that is very true Gothicina.

Well let's hope they regret their actions once the site is cleaned up and we have a glowing reputation over here for really good service to our customers and start attracting lots more buyers !

View sidthelamp's Feedback (+541)
    All-About sidthelamp
    View sidthelamp's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DanTheMan3 View Post
    I have reported a few sellers for this and their listings have been removed.
    to be honest with you dantheman you may well have reported a few sellers, but on your about me page, anyone who clicks on your feebay FB view is only another click away from your feebay shop witch is e-commerence enabled,two clicks is just as bad as one click in my book, this does not help ebid at all, its driving traffic away, these links must be stopped and let ebid flourish on its own merrits.
    http://uk.ebid.net/stores/under pressure

MY ATTITUDE IS A RESULT OF YOUR ACTIONS!!!
    IF YOU DONT LIKE IT BLAME YOURSELF.

Forum Newbie
    Brighouse, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    View missajsmith's Feedback (+28)
    All-About missajsmith
    View missajsmith's Listings
    Forum Posts

for a few days now i have not been able to log in.You have emailed my password and username 3 times,Still no joy.When i was browsing i bid on a nintendo ds and won.After i tried to sign in again no joy.So now i dont know anything about the auction and still cannot sign in

Quote Originally Posted by missajsmith View Post
    for a few days now i have not been able to log in.You have emailed my password and username 3 times,Still no joy.When i was browsing i bid on a nintendo ds and won.After i tried to sign in again no joy.So now i dont know anything about the auction and still cannot sign in
    Hi missajsmith sorry that you are getting problems. Have you contacted support about it on support@ebid.tv ? They are usually very good at getting back to you quickly.
    Also put this up in the glitches forum as it is more likely to be spotted by the management. Hope you get it sorted soon.

Thread Information