My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Uk & usa ydc pimp thread

Quote Originally Posted by gramma1111 View Post
    A warm heartfelt thank you to all who bid on my items. You know who you are, and I sincerely appreciate it. It has been a blast. I think next month will run a lot smoother for us in the U.S.

If everybody from the US YDC will pm me and be my friend, I will have all the contacts in one place, and I wont have to run all over the world hunting down your names. Then I can pm you my email address. Summer when you find out how to go through poo pay without paying let me and everyone at USAE know.
    Gramma, I don't know if we can do it without incurring fees. When Harold tried sending me money that didn't work. I would think the best way would be to send by clicking services/other. I'm guessing that might have been what Harold tried too.

View TexasAda's Feedback (+635)
    All-About TexasAda
    View TexasAda's Listings
    Forum Posts

Today I sent money to klj in England using Cash Advance in PP. I thought that was without fees but NOOOOOO. We don't have "Gift" as the UK does and all this time I'd thought Cash Advance was the same thing.

I can't begrudge PP their fee for facilitating this money exchange but for low priced items it does hurt a little. Guess it saves gas and effort going to the bank or post office.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasAda View Post
    Today I sent money to klj in England using Cash Advance in PP. I thought that was without fees but NOOOOOO. We don't have "Gift" as the UK does and all this time I'd thought Cash Advance was the same thing.

I can't begrudge PP their fee for facilitating this money exchange but for low priced items it does hurt a little. Guess it saves gas and effort going to the bank or post office.
    I think using Cash Advance you get charged both ways, please correct me if I'm wrong here. Using the the services/others I didn't get charged on my end though.

I called P**pal today and there is no way to send money to some else in the US without a fee on someone's account. I told them about the UK and I wasn't appreciated. I don't mind paying the fee on the auction, but if gramma then pays a fee to get the total from me, then that's twice on the same money - not fair.
    <a href=http://us.ebid.net/stores/Princess-Os-Treasures target=_blank><font color=#111111><span style=font-family: Tahoma>http://us.ebid.net/stores/Princess-Os-Treasures</span></font></a>

I YDC, Do you?

Quote Originally Posted by wyocowgirl1 View Post
    I called P**pal today and there is no way to send money to some else in the US without a fee on someone's account. I told them about the UK and I wasn't appreciated. I don't mind paying the fee on the auction, but if gramma then pays a fee to get the total from me, then that's twice on the same money - not fair.
    I agree with you there...that it's not fair. Is there anyway to send it with the least fee taken off then?

I thought paypal had it where you could send money to family or friends...but if they have to pay a fee when you send them money..then that's not right either.
    Last edited by summerdreams; 28th February 2009 at 04:49 AM.

View burgyeb's Feedback (+946)
    All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

A sincere and warm thank you to everyone who has bid on my auctions so far. Got my Western Hat & set of writing instruments so far.............

Time is winding down on my auctions............More bids please.............Click the link below:

http://us.nine.ebid.net/perl/main.cg...S-COLLECTIBLES

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning all and what a lovely surprise: the moose is coming to England! So thank you Harold for not taking advantage of my tiredness.

This wouldn't mind another bid or two. Think of the hours of work you are saving yourself

uhhhh...Meebo...you left like...2 or 3 hours ago...don't tell me this is how much sleep you usually take...OMG

* Wonders if Meebo hangs off a line in her room when she sleeps....or maybe in a dark dark corner of her closet....or maybe she doesn't really sleep .....*

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

No, I like my bed. And I was asleep before 10pm. Up around 5am, that makes t7-8 hours sleep. Any less and I am very hard to live with

Thread Information