eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Listings disappear

Quote Originally Posted by discreetincanada View Post
    I had no double posted auction titles.

I do not deal with any restricted adult material, trust me Canadian law is as strict or strickter then yours. I had one DVD in particular with the word boobs in the title and nothing graphic in the pic disappear.

There must be a glitch somewhere because earlier this week I relisted 40 auctions then 30 seconds later I checked my running auctions and saw that they were all listed twice, So I of cource closed all the repeat listings.

all my auctions are set to close after 3 days and I found when I reposted about 30 auctions earlier this week about half of them were relisted as 90 day auctions. So again I had to go in and fix auctions.

getting more confused lol
    All I can suggest is that you contact support & ask them
    support@ebid.tv
    Gothicina.

MAHATMA GANDHI - "The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way in which its animals are treated."

My Stores
    Gothicina Labels | Gothicina's Web - for eBid Auction Templates & Store Banners.

My Alter egos
    Kewtonia Books | Kewtonia's Klutter | Kewtonia Magz

Family
    Leadhillsonline | Honehe
    Tozcentral | NiffNaff
    SynysterChambers | Goldenboys13

Free eBid Banners | Free YDC Teddies | Charity Listings YDC Teddy Templates

Forum Newbie
    All-About discreetincanada
    View discreetincanada's Listings
    Forum Posts

Smile

I have figured out my disappearing listings is a glitch. It seems once a week I run into a problem where my 40-50 listings that close that day never make it to my closed auction listings. It's a pain but I'm sure that won't happen on a ongoing basis.

As far as the adult product laws are concerned the USA and the other side of the pond have the same laws and here in Canada we are much much more stricter then both.

Thanks for all the suggestions today

Quote Originally Posted by discreetincanada View Post
    I have figured out my disappearing listings is a glitch. It seems once a week I run into a problem where my 40-50 listings that close that day never make it to my closed auction listings. It's a pain but I'm sure that won't happen on a ongoing basis.

As far as the adult product laws are concerned the USA and the other side of the pond have the same laws and here in Canada we are much much more stricter then both.

Thanks for all the suggestions today

Just a thought for you when your re-listing. I'm not sure how long you list your items for, but have you thought of using the auto-repost facility. You can set it for any number of times up to 10. This means that when an item ends, ebid automatically repost it for you up to the number of times you have selected. It may be an idea also to stagger the ending times, so you don't have a large number of listings ending at the same time.
    Babz

Sewing Room Creations - for hand crafted gift ideas & doll accessories.

I just listed this auction... got my email confirmation... can search it... but when you try to click it... it is gone...???
    my search link: http://us.three.ebid.net/perl/main.c...&go.x=0&go.y=0
    this is what I see:

and then this is what I get when I click to see the auction:

does anyone know why? Thank you.
    Leslie

Leslie

I just listed the same auction... changed the title to include the word "book"... could that have been the problem?? http://us.three.ebid.net/perl/auction.cgi/14517327

Leslie

Strange... here the first auction still shows it has been deleted when I click its link... can you actually click the auction itself? auction # 14517246 http://us.three.ebid.net/perl/auctio...246&mo=auction

Leslie

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

The link takes me to the auction

View madelaine's Feedback (+5881)
    All-About madelaine
    View madelaine's Listings
    Forum Posts

Discreetincanada. You sell adult dvds. These are simply banned from this site. It is a surprise to me that the whole lot were not deleted.
    Madelaine

4 shops for Cats Protection & Prospect Hospice
    My Postcard Shop
    BK Stamps for Philatelic listings
    & Yarnalong for craft patterns
    and
    Lotzabitz -anything that doesn't belong in one of the other shops.

Thread Information