Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 99 of 153 FirstFirst ... 498990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109149 ... LastLast

Thread: Additions to FAQ Pages

Forum Saint
    View bykimbo's Feedback (+950)
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PollyWogs View Post
    is there a way to move ebay store auctions to ebid in bulk....I have over 600 items on ebay that I would like to move to Ebid....
    Fraid not.

Forum Newbie
    Gerrardstown, West Virginia, United States
    View beautiful4you369's Feedback (+4)
    All-About beautiful4you369
    View beautiful4you369's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default How do I get the little address verified logo by my username?

Can anyone tell me how to get to where I can verify my account in more ways as I am a new seller and want to show my honesty and trustworthiness in every way I can. Thanks much!@

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by beautiful4you369 View Post
    Can anyone tell me how to get to where I can verify my account in more ways as I am a new seller and want to show my honesty and trustworthiness in every way I can. Thanks much!@
    Are you new to selling completely or just new to eBid? If you have selling history on another auction site it may be possible to bring it with you or to at least reference it. Depending on which site affects what you can do.

If your registered address is the same as that held by your credit/debit card issuer then you should get the AV (Address Verified) icon displayed after your username. It is not there at the moment so you could try fully logging out of eBid (don't just close your browser) and then logging in again to force an update.

Basically though, a reputation is something that is earned. You can't just pin on a badge that gives you one.

If you have a look at any of my listings you will see how I covered the lack of feedback problem when I started here on eBid. Having now established my self here I will shortly be changing the layout of my listings as the feedback on here now speaks for my trustworthiness as a seller. You may also find this thread helpful http://helpdesk.ebid.net/showthread....d=1#post910744
    Ken

For low cost Prints and Affordable Originals just Click the Logo

http://tinyurl.com/39bkpc/images/affordablelogo.jpg
    and check out my other stores

Ken's Cave

Fantastic Fotos Store

Quote Originally Posted by astral276 View Post
    If your registered address is the same as that held by your credit/debit card issuer then you should get the AV (Address Verified) icon displayed after your username. It is not there at the moment so you could try fully logging out of eBid (don't just close your browser) and then logging in again to force an update.
    I never could get my AV icon even though my registered address is the same as my credit card issuer. I contacted ebid support several times and they said they were having problems with some US sellers with the AV. So I don't think I will ever get my AV icon.

RepurposedStuff: Did you ever contact ebid support about your problems?

Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View lofty100e's Feedback (+74)
    All-About lofty100e
    View lofty100e's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RepurposedStuff View Post
    I have tried to cancel my account with this ebid for over six months and wasn't ever successful. Now I am getting my bank involved to force them to take the fees and international charged to my account off my bank account and cancel me with ebid. BUYERS AND SELLERS BEWARE!
    eBid is not fraudulent, but your posting most definitely is.

If you had bothered to read what was in front of you, when you signed up to this site you would have found that you were signing up to a subscription (repeating fee). This information is cleary spelt out during the sign-up procedure, if you don't/can't be bothered to read things how is it anyone else's fault?
    To view my listings: click here: www.loftys-stores.com

To join eBid click this link: http://uk.ebid.net/buddy/253503

Quote Originally Posted by lofty100e View Post
    eBid is not fraudulent, but your posting most definitely is.

If you had bothered to read what was in front of you, when you signed up to this site you would have found that you were signing up to a subscription (repeating fee). This information is cleary spelt out during the sign-up procedure, if you don't/can't be bothered to read things how is it anyone else's fault?
    Lofty, I checked her about me page and I thought it showed she was a seller+.

Forum Saint
    View bykimbo's Feedback (+950)
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by florida33549 View Post
    Lofty, I checked her about me page and I thought it showed she was a seller+.
    Sure, but you can't tell what subscription period that's on. Were you thinking Seller + had to be lifetime?

Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View lofty100e's Feedback (+74)
    All-About lofty100e
    View lofty100e's Listings
    Forum Posts

It may well be the case that she is a seller+ , florida, but the way the message is worded suggests that there were more than one set of fees; so she was/is probably paying by the week or month.

However, re-wind a month and you get a different story, her previous message on here was to introduce herself to the masses with smileys. Apparently not too fussed about cancelling then.

The only way a subscription can be cancelled is by the person who set it up.
    To view my listings: click here: www.loftys-stores.com

To join eBid click this link: http://uk.ebid.net/buddy/253503

Thread Information