My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Query on PPPay

Question Query on PPPay

I have recently won an item and was required to pay using PPPay to which I had to first register with. While completing the registration I was asked to supply my birthdate but before I could enter this I was redirected away from the page. It appears that i have made the payment but I was then asked to log in to PPPay to activate my account. I cannot do this as the site recognises your birthdate as a form of identity alongside your username and password. Is there anyway of logging in and updating my birthdate. Does anyone know???? I do not want to lose out on this item if my payment is not received by the seller.

first things first, email the seller to let them know whats happened, so they are aware of the delay.
    I dont know much about PPPay so cant help you regards login other than when you do get in you will have to go through a verification process which will further delay payment.
    Get in touch with the seller, and hopefully in the meantime, someone more knowledgeable in pppay will be along to help

Hope you get it sorted

Thanks for that, I have emailed the seller just waiting for a response.

Thread Information