eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: bykimbo meebo1 astral276 or anyone who can help!!!

I lensoll mine too - The early ones are lensrolled to most of the others that have lenses, but the later one is only lensrolled with my other 2.

I think in theory its meant to create a simple link from the lens a browser is reading to other lenses in the eBid circle - which in theory should broaded our ebid lead or root system to lure the browser back here. Don't know if it works in practise, but the more we're all spread out over squidoo and linked together, and everywhere else for that matter someone is bound to bite.
    Babz

Sewing Room Creations - for hand crafted gift ideas & doll accessories.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

As I am mentioned in the title I better make a comment: Sorry, but I am no help at all with this

Forum Saint
    View bykimbo's Feedback (+950)
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BabsnRay View Post
    I lensoll mine too - The early ones are lensrolled to most of the others that have lenses, but the later one is only lensrolled with my other 2.

I think in theory its meant to create a simple link from the lens a browser is reading to other lenses in the eBid circle - which in theory should broaded our ebid lead or root system to lure the browser back here. Don't know if it works in practise, but the more we're all spread out over squidoo and linked together, and everywhere else for that matter someone is bound to bite.
    The bit that always leaves me wondering, and which I never seem to find the time to investigate, is: where are the links? If I'm reading a lens and it's lens-rolled out to another... where do I see that?

Quote Originally Posted by bykimbo View Post
    The bit that always leaves me wondering, and which I never seem to find the time to investigate, is: where are the links? If I'm reading a lens and it's lens-rolled out to another... where do I see that?

If you open up one of your lenses - somewhere down on the right hand side, around by where the twitter, delicious, facebook & favorite it icons are - there should be wording along the lines of Bykimbo also recommends (on mine its BabsnRay also recommends) and under this title should be a clickable list of lenses that you've lensrolled that lens to - with mine, I can open another of my lenses without going through the dashboard system, or as I've got some of your lenses rolled onto my first lens from that one I can skip to yours, then onto whichever you've got rolled.

I'm workng on the theory that if someone stumbles onto one of mine, and follows on through the links, they'll eventually land up in eBid. A bit of a long shot, but I've got to hope.
    Babz

Sewing Room Creations - for hand crafted gift ideas & doll accessories.

Forum Saint
    View bykimbo's Feedback (+950)
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BabsnRay View Post
    If you open up one of your lenses - somewhere down on the right hand side, around by where the twitter, delicious, facebook & favorite it icons are - there should be wording along the lines of Bykimbo also recommends (on mine its BabsnRay also recommends) and under this title should be a clickable list of lenses that you've lensrolled that lens to ...

Brilliant, just what I needed. Thanks, that's saved me digging.

Thread Information