Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: New seller on Ebid

Smile New seller on Ebid

Hi,

I'm new to ebid. So far looks like a nice site. I'm currently selling jewelry online. I've only started with a few pieces to see how it goes. My bids will always start low. And shipping and handling for now is free. I stand by my jewelry and will always give exact description and pictures. My goal for now is to sell wonderful jewelry at a discount and receive great feedback. I'm available day and night for questions. Hope to sell you something soon.

View youmeus's Feedback (+203)
    All-About youmeus
    View youmeus's Listings
    Forum Posts

smoothshelle, welcome and good luck on eBid.

I know you didn't ask for advise and hope you aren't offended if I offer some. It is meant to be helpful not complaining.

You might want to start your items at a price you will be happy with as there are very few bidding wars on here. Often they go for the listed price.

Put a link on to your listings so others can look at your items without much trouble, it might result in a sale.

You also have them listed a <1st bid, that will keep them at the bottom of the list when searchs are done. You might want to consider putting them on for 8-10 days with 10 relists.

I see you are seller which would mean you signed up for a reoccuring charge, just be aware you will automaticlly be charged each time, weekly or whatever length you signed up for.

If you need anymore help just come back and ask, there are lots of helpful, friendly people on here that want all newcomers to suceed.

Cool Thank You

Thanks for the advice the only thing is how do I change the seller thing. I don't want to occur charges. And the price should I just put a set price. Also not sure how to put the link either.
    Last edited by smoothshelle; 21st January 2009 at 04:04 PM. Reason: Need to add to message

Thread Information