eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Some sellers are just STUPID!

View Rednosty's Feedback (+998)
    All-About Rednosty
    View Rednosty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Some sellers are just STUPID!

I have just aquired the complete series of Friends (ALL 10 series) on VHS video and I looked out of interest how much they are on the other side......Roughly £20-25 For ALL 10 Series now on EBID someone is trying to sell Each seperate series for £29.99 Each So for all 10 thats £299.90.......Madness....

Vintage Mechanical and Quartz Watches
    and collectables

Click on the link to enter my store

Why not visit my New Store. Where you will find almost anything

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Rednostys-All-Sorts-Store

Not sell on DVD at that price and on video well?

Reincarnation is just another repeat

Quote Originally Posted by Rednosty View Post
    I have just aquired the complete series of Friends (ALL 10 series) on VHS video and I looked out of interest how much they are on the other side......Roughly £20-25 For ALL 10 Series now on EBID someone is trying to sell Each seperate series for £29.99 Each So for all 10 thats £299.90.......Madness....
    I found the same sort of thing when I was price checking a Vicar of Dibley box set although this is on DVD.

Needless to say I was able to undercut other sellers here & feebay, didn't check the river though. So as I could sell it cheaper I listed it here. (not sold though)

Quote Originally Posted by Rednosty View Post
    Theres been a complete series (number 10 I think) on vhs thats been on our local freecycle for a week - if no takers by Friday they are going to the charity shop apparently. Maybe I should point the feebayer in their direction!

I don't think stupidity is consigned to any group specifically, but rather I think it strikes all of us randomly. I know I've had a round or two with it.
    <a href=http://us.ebid.net/stores/Princess-Os-Treasures target=_blank><font color=#111111><span style=font-family: Tahoma>http://us.ebid.net/stores/Princess-Os-Treasures</span></font></a>

I YDC, Do you?

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by raindropsies2 View Post
    I found the same sort of thing when I was price checking a Vicar of Dibley box set although this is on DVD.

Needless to say I was able to undercut other sellers here & feebay, didn't check the river though. So as I could sell it cheaper I listed it here. (not sold though)
    You've got a bid

Quote Originally Posted by moonwitch View Post
    You've got a bid
    Thanks so much, It ends at 4am in 3 & a bit days.Why do I finish items at that hour of the day

I wish i could say i have not found that to be the case but i would be lying,the last book i bought was under a pound on feebay and about a fiver on ebid,even Amazon was cheaper.

We could do with a "make any offer"feature maybe?But then i guess those people listing at unreasonable prices are the least likely/most unwilling to be tackled down to something sensible?

Forum Saint
    View bykimbo's Feedback (+950)
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

Use the Ask Seller a Question

Quote Originally Posted by bykimbo View Post
    Use the Ask Seller a Question

I have found that the bulk sellers do not answer questions.
    They just use the bulk lister to park all their stock on here.
    I am still waiting on 7 answers from sellers for over 2 weeks.

Thread Information