i posted this under the duck hunting post but it seems to have got lost there so thought i would post in its own right.

Somewhile ago when the main categories for GB stamps were being discussed i asked for someone who collects or deals in stamps thematically to have a go at compiling a template for others to comment on as i dont feel myself qualified having never collected on that basis nor generally listed that way.

Although the present thematic listings look good to me does anyone out there want to have a go at updating the thematic listings assuming ti needs it.

And whilst at updating stamp categories does anyone who collects or deals in Canada or New Zealand want to have a go at updating their listing categories.

Again though i dont collect these countries except for king george VI looking at the detailed listings for australia suggests to me that those countries which are amongst the most popular in terms of current listings need to be "overhauled". Any volunteers:-)

Finally, to all you fellow ebidders wishing you all a great holiday season and a happy healthy peaceful and successful new year