Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Auto repost

Smile Auto repost

Hi Peeps,

It's only me, hiding in my Christmas best dressing up clothes.

After listening to the reasoning and taking much advice from this forum, I now post my sales as auctions for 10 days 6 hours, and have them auto reposted 10 times. I have instructed the automatic repost to send me an email each time this happens. Now I have 170 auctions, with the intention of eventually having a few thousand.

I am already getting snowed under with the flow of auto repost emails - 21 this morning!

Is there an easy way to stop eBid informing me of each repost on the current 170 auctions?

If I do stop eBid emailing at each repost, will eBid still let me know when the reposts are all used up?

Please! Somebody help me.

All the best, Steven

Press and check me out?

Quote Originally Posted by alsoldbooks View Post
    Hi Peeps,

It's only me, hiding in my Christmas best dressing up clothes.

After listening to the reasoning and taking much advice from this forum, I now post my sales as auctions for 10 days 6 hours, and have them auto reposted 10 times. I have instructed the automatic repost to send me an email each time this happens. Now I have 170 auctions, with the intention of eventually having a few thousand.

I am already getting snowed under with the flow of auto repost emails - 21 this morning!

Is there an easy way to stop eBid informing me of each repost on the current 170 auctions?

If I do stop eBid emailing at each repost, will eBid still let me know when the reposts are all used up?

Please! Somebody help me.

All the best, Steven
    Hi Steven,

Go into "My eBid" and click on my emails in the right hand side list. once in there you can decide what you want and what you don't want. You will still be notified when the item finally ends.

Thanks Naturalists library!

The never failing help at the Kitchen Table quickly sorted my problem

Thanks again, Steven

Press and check me out?

Thread Information