eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Cannot Edit Auction Listings

Forum Lurker
    View CNCJEWELRY's Feedback (+778)
    All-About CNCJEWELRY
    View CNCJEWELRY's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Cannot Edit Auction Listings

Tried to edit an auction listing. Change link to my cnc jewelry store, change number of days to end of auction and number of repost remaining. 0 to 10. I am using I am using IE 7 and also Firefox same problem with each one. This is the error I Get:
    Editing Error Description : Your description was either too short or too long. Include the condition of the item, payment and shipping information and any other information the buyer should know. You may use HTML if you wish. For those who are interested we have set a limit of 30k for the description. Click back to return to the edit page.

Default Many many glitches today

Quote Originally Posted by cncjewelry View Post
    tried to edit an auction listing. Change link to my cnc jewelry store, change number of days to end of auction and number of repost remaining. 0 to 10. I am using i am using ie 7 and also firefox same problem with each one. This is the error i get:
    editing error description : your description was either too short or too long. Include the condition of the item, payment and shipping information and any other information the buyer should know. You may use html if you wish. for those who are interested we have set a limit of 30k for the description. click back to return to the edit page.
    got to list two items...then wham...error messages galore after that trying to list more.....error codes 502 and 404...404 is interesting..."page cannot be found){an ebid standard page}..so they are having some major issues today...happens....on every site...part of the fun with them all.....except for ebay...their site is fine but their attitude and people are horrible....at least here they are friendly and they do try!!!

I had a couple of 404 errors earlier but they seemed to sort themselves. Just need a little patience from time to time. The poor hamsters probably running as fast as he can
    Ken

For low cost Prints and Affordable Originals just Click the Logo

http://tinyurl.com/39bkpc/images/affordablelogo.jpg
    and check out my other stores

Ken's Cave

Fantastic Fotos Store

Forum Lurker
    View CNCJEWELRY's Feedback (+778)
    All-About CNCJEWELRY
    View CNCJEWELRY's Listings
    Forum Posts

I deleted the templated and it updated fine. How long has this rule been in place. I have searched help and FAQ and cannot find anything about a size limit on descriptions. I am not the only one on here using templates.
    "For those who are interested we have set a limit of 30k for the description. Click back to return to the edit page."

Thread Information